口語英語每日英語口語

商英口語 | 價格與合同談判

本文已影響 2.97W人 

進入外企工作需要良好的商務英語口語交際能力,瞭解一些簡單、基本的商務英語口語示例是踏入外企的第一步,今天,小編給大家整理了一些商務英語口語相關的超實用英語口語示例,一起來看看吧!

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">商英口語 | 價格與合同談判

 

一、價格

I think we can strike a bargain with you if your pries are competitive.我認爲如果價格有競爭力,我們就可以達成交易。

Is that your quoted prices?這是你方的價格嗎?

It would be very difficult to come down with the price.我們很難再降價了。

our prices are the most reasonable.我們的價格是最合理的。

can you cut down the price for me?你們可以降低價格嗎?

we can offer you discount terms.我們可以向你提供折扣。

Do you quote CIG or FOB?你們報的是到岸價還是離岸價?

I can assure you our price is very favourable.我可以保證我們的價格是優惠的。

Please give us your best price.請給我們報最低價。

All the prices are on the FOB shanghai basis.所有的價格都是上海港船上交貨價。

Your prices are much too high for us to accept.你的價格太高,我們不能接受。

I can't allow the price you ask for.我不能同意你們要求的價格。

we can't cover our production cost at this price.這個價格我們不能保本。

Are the price on the list firm offers?報價單上的價格是實價嗎?

This is the lowest possible price.這是最低價了。

thank you for your inquiry.感謝貴方詢價。

How about the prices?價格如何?

When quoting ,please state terms of payment and time of delivery.貴方報價時,請說明付款條件和交貨時間。

Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.我們的價格是很實際的,是根據合理的利潤提出的。

If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.如果交易成功,樣品費由我們付。

 

二、談判與合同

Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.我們的價格是很實際的,是根據合理的利潤提出的。

If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.如果交易成功,樣品費由我們付。

I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.我很高興我們的談判獲得圓滿成功。

When shall we come to sign the contract?我們什麼時候簽訂合同?

Do you think it'stime to sign the ontract?我想該籤合同了吧?

Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement.在正式簽約之前,我們要重申一下協議的重點。

As some points concerning the contrac have not yet been settled negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed.由於合同某些問題尚未解決,所以在合同簽署前仍需繼續協商。

There are a few points which I'd like to ring up concerning the contract.關於合同我想提出幾點看法。

The seller should try to carry out the contract in time if not the buyer has the righe to cancel the contact.賣方應努力按規定履行合同,否則買方有權撤消合同。

No party who has signed the contract has the rught to break if.簽署合同的任何一方都無權撕毀合同。

Once a contract is signed,it has legal effect.合同一旦簽署即具有法律效力。

We can get the contract finalized now.現在我們可以簽訂合同了。

Have you any questions in regards to the contract?關於合同你還有什麼問題要問嗎?

 

怎麼樣,看完了這篇文章,大家是不是對商務英語口語相關的交際內容有了更多的積累了呢?喜歡就趕快收藏起來吧~

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀