Poor Pockets 破口袋
本文已影響
7.55K人
I need some pants.
我需要一條褲子。I thought you just bought a pair.
我以爲你剛買了一條。I did.
是的。
What's wrong with them so soon?
他們這麼快就怎麼了?The pants are fine, but the pocket has a huge hole in it.
褲子很好,但口袋裏有一個大洞。You shouldn't carry your keys and pens in your pocket.
你不應該把你的鑰匙和筆裝在你的口袋裏。But that's what pockets are for.
但這就是口袋的功用。You should carry them in a purse.
你應該把他們放進錢包。I'm a man, and men don't carry purses!
我是一個男人,男人不帶錢包!Well, you should buy pants with stronger pockets.
嗯,你應該買有結實口袋的褲子。I would if I could find someone who makes strong pockets.
我在想我是否能找到會做結實口袋的人。Try a Google search online.
嘗試谷歌在線搜索。譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載