口語英語口語英語學習材料

表明自己的計劃與決心的口語

本文已影響 2.56W人 

生的決定是最艱苦的,也是最簡略的。艱苦在於你總是把決定當作決定。簡略在於你別去考慮決定問題,只是動手去做。

ing-bottom: 152.02%;">表明自己的計劃與決心的口語

1.I will try even harder and work against time to repay the company you`re your support.
我會加倍努力工作,分秒必爭。報答您和公司的支持。

【其他表達】
There was not a moment to be lost.
分秒必爭。

They are working hard against the clock to translate the novel.
他們正在分秒必爭地趕緊翻譯那本小說。

else we can not exist in the society and will be obsolete.
不然我們就不能立足於社會,會被社會所淘汰

【其他表達】

The mother went to great lengths to provide her children with good education, to enable them to find their feet in a crowd.
那位母親不惜一切使她的孩子接受良好的教育,以便使他們能立足於社會。

He was shunned by society.
他被社會所擯棄。

【Tips】

establish oneself in society 立足社會

is once in a blue moon.
這是千載難逢的機會。

Blue moon的說法始於1946年。1946年5月,“Sky and Telescope”(《天空和望遠鏡》)雜誌刊登了一篇文章,該文誤認爲“藍月亮”和“一個月的第二次滿月”之間存在着必然聯繫。自此,人們常用blue moon來形容這種相隔至少32個月才發生一次的天文現象。

在日常生活中,自19世紀末,人們開始用blue moon來形容“罕見、不常發生的事情”,所以,如果哪天你若碰到好久不見的朋友,就可對他說:I haven't seen you in a blue moon。(我好久沒有看到你了。)

4.I don’t want to undergo the painful period of college enterance exam.
不想再經歷高考這個痛苦的階段了。


【其他表達】

He got nervous again at the college entrance examination this year.
今年高考他又憷場了。

Li Ming, when he finished his entrance examination to the university, was so tired and sleepy that he fell into bed and slept the clock round.
李明參加完高考又疲勞又困,一下子倒在牀上睡了一整天。

【Tips】

college entrance examination system
高考制度

5.I`m looking for a Father's Day gift.
我想要爲我爸爸買一份父親節的禮物。

【其他表達】

I am going to buy a birthday present.
我打算去買生日禮物。

We dicided to join in with them to buy a present for the boss.
我們決定與他們合夥買份禮物給老闆。

【Tips】

Father, we love you. Happy Father's Day. 爸爸,我們愛您。父親節快樂。 Father's Day is the third Sunday in June. 父親節在六月的第三個星期日。   
Have the best Father's Day ever. 祝您能度過一個最棒的父親節.   
Happy Father's Day to all the Daddys in the World!! 向全世界所有的好爸爸道一聲:父親節快樂!

bet your life!
我可以打包票!

這句話從字面上看意思是“你要以你的生命做賭注”,既然都能讓對方拿出這麼大的賭注了是不是就意味着自己志在必得、成竹在胸呢?所以,這句話實際的意思是“我可以打包票”。

You bet your life! I heard Dad ordering the tickets on the phone.
我可以打包票! 我聽到爸爸打電話訂票了。



can give as good as we get.
我們不示弱。

give as good as one gets, 從字面理解是“拿出去多少就會得到多少”。從此語所出現的語言環境來看,有“不吃虧”的意思,所以十分接近漢語的“不示弱”。

But when coming to start a price war in such a world, we can give as good as we get, though we're smaller in size.
但是在價格戰中,我們不示弱。

7.I should jump at the chance.
我要抓住機會。

關於“抓住機會”的英語表達法有以下三種: seize the chance, take the chance 和jump at the chance.不過最後一種最符合英美口語習慣。

You should jump at the chance. It's a good opportunity.
你要抓住機會。這可是個好機遇啊。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章