口語英語口語英語練習小對話

尼基塔S02E01 MJE美劇筆記 怎麼過我這一關呢

本文已影響 3.93K人 

body up there must like me.
上面肯定有神仙看上我了(指運氣好,手氣)

ing-bottom: 62.81%;">尼基塔S02E01 MJE美劇筆記 怎麼過我這一關呢

the hell are you, huh?
你到底是什麼人?

e's no way you're getting out of here alive.
你休想活着逃出去。

times, you try to do the right thing,and you just-- you cause more damage.
有時你努力去把事情做對,但是造成更多的麻煩。

5.I want you to honor our deal.
我希望你信守承諾。

, the bigger the lie , the easier it is to believe.
越大的謊言,越是容易被人們相信。

can't enjoy living like this.
你這樣活着肯定不好受。

're not in control anymore.
你已經不是當家人了。

rwise, I would have you dissolved today.
不然 我今天就讓你就死翹翹。

thing else is going on here.
這事另有隱情。

I want to know is how the hell this could have happened?
我只想知道這事怎麼可能發生。


12..I'd like to have a word with Alex in private.
我想單獨和艾麗克絲談談。

金裝律師S02E01 MJE美劇筆記 可造之才

作者@MJE美劇口語聯盟

do you care what I want?
你幹嘛要在乎我的想法?

14. Because I like to plan for I need to earn your trust.
因爲我喜歡未雨綢繆,我需要贏得你的信任。

me a chance to do this my way.
給我一個機會讓我按照我的方式來。

told me that my son Justin would pay the price for my insult.
他告訴我,我兒子會爲我的行爲付出代價。

, you know, I forgot how dense you guys can be.
老天 我忘了你倆那麼笨 我快後悔救你們。

18. How would you get past me?
你怎麼過我這一關呢?

19 You guys want to bring heat down on yourselves, that's fine. I can't afford it. I got lots to lose.
你們想成爲衆矢之的 我管不着 但我擔不起 我會失去很多。

to break it to you guys.
其實不想告訴你們。

21 So I can't go around your back the way that you just went around mine.
那我不能像你剛纔打我小報告一樣,去打你的小報告了。

situation is still fluid, and I'm not interested in conceding defeat yet.
現在形勢還很難說,我還不想投降。

23. Your father raised you better than that.
你父親可不是這樣教你的。

24. Don't you ever mention my father.
你再敢提我父親, (我滅了你)

金裝律師S02E01 MJE美劇筆記 可造之才

作者@MJE美劇口語聯盟

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章