口語英語口語英語練習小對話

英語口語練習小對話 第64期:偶遇

本文已影響 3.09W人 

迷你對話:

ing-bottom: 100%;">英語口語練習小對話 第64期:偶遇

A:Is this watch yours?

這是你的手錶嗎?

B:No, it isn't mine. I blundered upon it under the sofa. Do youknow whose watch it is?

不,不是我的。我是在沙發下面撿到的。你知道是誰的嗎?

A:Let me have a look. It's mine. I have been looking for it, but just cannot find it. It's present from my father.

讓我看一看,這是我的手錶,我一直在找它就是找不到。這是我父親送給我的禮物。

B:Well, here you are. Remember to put it in a proper place.

哦,給你吧。記得把它放好。

地道表達:

blunder upon

小編講解:

blunder是動詞,意思是“犯錯誤,亂闖,瞎闖或者是碰到某物”,短語blunder upon指的是“偶然碰上或者是無意中發現”。

支持範例:

erday I blundered upon an old friend I hadn't seen for several years.

昨天我偶然碰上了一個幾年沒見面的老朋友。

Eg.I blundered upon an old classmate this morning.

今天早上我偶然遇到了一位老同學。

e visiting the Great Wall, they blundered upon a group of foreign friends.

他們在遊覽長城的時候偶然遇到了一羣外國友人。

erday I blundered upon an old acquaintance of mine.

昨天我偶然遇到一位老相識。

詞海拾貝:

sth in + adj. Place:把......放在......的地方

put the gold watch in a safe place.

他把金錶放在安全處。

Eg.I went and put it in a secret place by Parah, as the Lord had said to me.

我就去,照着所吩咐我的將它帶藏在伯拉河邊。

take a stone and put it in the same place.

拿塊石頭,放回原位。

mice at the cheese again, put it in a safer place.

耗子又在偷吃乾酪了,把它放到較安全的地方去吧。

a look:看一看,看一下

Eg.I went east in May to have a look at him.

我五月到東部去拜訪他。

me have a look at your newspaper.

讓我看一看你的報紙。

that he'd come to the door, he thought he might as well go in with the others to have a look.

他想既然來到了門口,莫如跟着進去看看。

se have a look and tell me your opinion.

請看一下並把你的意見告訴我。

for:尋找

4.a prensent from sb:某人送的禮物

r the sofa:在沙發下面

6.a proper place:合適的地方

特別聲明:該節目中的迷你對話選自口語書籍,其餘講解部分均爲恆星編輯原創,未經授權請勿轉載。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章