關於日常的英語對話
英語無需滯留,英語需要交流、對話。下面是本站小編給大家整理的關於日常的英語對話,供大家參閱!
關於日常的英語對話篇1
Dashan: Now that you're in Canada, it's important to practise your
English. You have to promise to speak English all the time.
大山:現在我們在加拿大了,這可是一個練習英文的好機會,
你們可要時時刻刻都說英語。
Rumei&Yunbo: Okay, Dashan.
如梅 & 雲波:好的,大山。
Dashan: What colour is your suitcase, Rumei?
大山:如梅,你的手提箱是什麼顏色的?
Rumei: It's blue, Dashan.
如梅:是藍色的。
Yunbo: Oh, there it is. I'll get it.
雲波:喂,在那邊吶。我去拿吧。
Rumei: Thanks, Yunbo. Be careful. It's heavy.
如梅:雲波,謝謝你。當心,箱子挺重的。
Yunbo: You're right. It is heavy.
雲波:讓你說對了,還真挺沉。
Rumei: Yunbo, this bag isn't my bag.
如梅:雲波,這個手提箱不是我的。
Yunbo: Are you sure?
雲波:你敢肯定嗎?
Rumei: Yes, I am. My bag is blue with a red stripe. Oh, there it is.
It's next to the brown bag.
如梅:肯定不是。我的手提箱是藍色的,帶有一條紅色的條紋。
嘿,就在那邊,緊挨着棕色箱子的那個就是。
Yunbo: I'll get it.
雲波:我去拿。
Rumei: Thanks, Yunbo.
如梅:謝謝你,雲波。
Yunbo: You're welcome.
雲波:別客氣。
Monica: Dashan, I'm over here.
莫尼卡:大山,我在這兒!
Dashan: Hi, Monica, it's great to see you. How's everything?
大山:莫尼卡,你好!真高興見到你。 你一切都好嗎?
Monica: Very good, Dashan. And, how are you?
莫尼卡:我很好。你呢?
Dashan: Terrific. Rumei and Yunbo, I'd like you to meet my sister Monica
Gilbert. Monica, meet Su Rumei and Li Yunbo.
大山:我很好。如梅,雲波,我來介紹你們認識我的姐姐莫尼卡·吉爾伯特。
莫尼 卡,這位是蘇如梅,這位是李雲波。
Monica: Hi! Nice to meet you.
莫尼卡:你好,見到你們我很高興。
Yunbo: Nice to meet you, too, Mrs Gilbert.
雲波:見到你我們也很高興!吉爾伯特太太。
Monica: Please call me Monica.
莫尼卡:就叫我莫尼卡吧。
Rumei: Okay, Monica. And please call me Rumei.
如梅:好的,莫尼卡。你管我叫如梅吧。
Yunbo: Please call me, Yunbo.
雲波:你叫我雲波吧。
關於日常的英語對話篇2
Dashan: Rumei and Yunbo are from China. They're from Beijing.
大山:如梅和雲波來自中國,他們是從北京來的。
Monica: Really. You're a long way from home. Welcome to Vancouver.
莫尼卡:是這樣,那你們可是遠離家鄉啊。歡迎你們來到溫哥華。
Yunbo: Thanks, Monica. We're happy to be here. It's a beautiful airport.
雲波:謝謝你,莫尼卡。來到溫哥華我們很高興。 這飛機場真美。
Monica: Yes, it's new. It was built in 1996. It links Canada to the world. Planes go to China every day.
莫尼卡:是的,機場是新建的,是1996年建成的。它將加拿大與世界連成一體。
每天都有從這裏飛往中國的班機。
Yunbo: Really?
雲波:是嗎?
Dashan: Monica, Rumei works at a university, too.
大山:莫尼卡,如梅也在大學裏工作。
Monica: Oh. What do you do?
莫尼卡:哦,那你是做什麼工作的?
Rumei: I'm an English professor. What do you do, Monica?
如梅:我是英語教授。莫尼卡,你是做什麼工作的?
Monica: I'm a librarian. I work at the University of British Columbia.
莫尼卡:我是圖書管理員。我在不列顛哥倫比亞大學工作。
Dashan: Monica is a librarian at the University of British Columbia.
大山:莫尼卡是BC大學的圖書管理員。
Rumei: Dashan. Please speak English.
如梅:大山,請說英語!
Dashan: OK. Sorry, Rumei.
大山:好的。對不起,如梅。
Monica: And what about you, Yunbo, what do you do?
莫尼卡:雲波,你呢,你是做什麼的?
Yunbo: Oh, I'm a Television director.
雲波:哦,我是電視臺的編導。
Rumei: He works at CCTV.
如梅:他在CCTV 工作。
Monica: What is CCTV?
莫尼卡:CCTV是什麼地方?
Yunbo: China Central Television. It's our national television station.
雲波:是中國中央電視臺的簡稱。
Monica: How interesting!
莫尼卡:那你的工作可真有趣。
Yunbo: I direct news programmes.
雲波:我是新聞節目的導播。
Monica: How exciting!
莫尼卡:太有意思了!
Dashan: Monica, where is your car?
大山:莫尼卡,你的汽車停在哪兒了?
Monica: It's outside the terminal. Oh, no! A parking ticket!
莫尼卡:就在機場大樓外邊。 哎呀,糟了,違章停車罰款通知單!
Dialogue 2-1
Rumei: This hotel is beautiful.
如梅:這家酒店很漂亮。
Dashan: Yes, it's new. The hotel was built in 1996.
大山:對,是新建的。酒店建於1996 年。
Rumei: Dashan, please speak English.
如梅:大山,請說英語!
Dashan: Sorry, Rumei. The hotel was built in 1996.
大山:對不起,如梅。酒店建於1996 年。
Yunbo: Dashan, where's the front desk?
雲波:服務檯在哪裏?
Dashan: It's straight ahead.
大山:就在正前方。
Clerk: Good afternoon. May I help you?
服務員:下午好,我能爲您效勞嗎?
Rumei: Yes, I have a reservation. My name is Su Rumei. Su is my family name.
如梅:是的。我在這兒預訂了房間。 我叫蘇如梅,蘇是我的姓。
Clerk: How do you spell your last name?
服務員:您的姓怎麼拼寫?
Rumei: S-U.
如梅:S-U。
Clerk: So that's Ms Su from Beijing, China. Yes, I have your reservation for a double room.
It's for three nights.
服務員:哦,是從中國北京來的蘇女士。這兒有您訂的雙人間,住三個晚上。
Yunbo: That's right.
雲波:對。
Clerk: Please sign the registration form.
服務員:請在登記表上簽名。
Rumei: Of course.
如梅:好的。
Clerk: Your room number is 625. Here are the keys. Do you need a porter?
服務員:您的房間是625號。這是鑰匙。要叫人搬行李嗎?
Rumei: No, we don't. We don't have many bags. Thanks anyway.
如梅:不用了,我們的提包不多,但還是要謝謝你。
Yunbo: Where are the elevators?
雲波:電梯在哪兒?
Clerk: The elevators are over there next to the washroom.
服務員:電梯在那邊,在洗手間旁邊。
Dashan: Excuse me. Do the rooms have colour televisions?
大山:對不起,請問房間內有彩電嗎?
Clerk: Yes, sir. They do.
服務員:有,先生。
Dashan: Does the hotel have a coffee shop?
大山:酒店裏有咖啡廳嗎?
Clerk: Yes, it does. It's right behind you.
服務員:有,就在你的身後。
Dashan: Does the hotel have an exercise room?
大山:酒店裏有健身房嗎?
Clerk: No, it doesn't. But we have a swimming pool.
服務員:沒有,不過有游泳池。
關於日常的英語對話篇3
Dashan: Look at this. A ski trip to Whistler. Whistler is a famous ski resort.
大山:看這張海報,去惠斯勒滑雪旅遊,惠斯勒可是個有名的滑雪勝地。
Rumei: Dashan, can you ski?
如梅:大山,你會滑雪嗎?
Dashan: Yes, I can. Can you?
大山:我會。你會嗎?
Rumei: Yes, I can. But Yunbo can't ski.
如梅:我會,可是雲波不會。
Yunbo: I can so... But not very well.
雲波:我會滑,可是滑不好。
Rumei: Where's Whistler?
如梅:惠斯勒在什麼地方?
Dashan: It's near Vancouver. A bus leaves this hotel every day.
大山:離溫哥華不遠。每天有公共汽車從酒店往返。
Rumei: How much does it cost?
如梅:要多少錢?
Dashan: I don't know. Let's ask the clerk at the front desk.
大山:我不知道。我們問問服務檯的工作人員吧。
Clerk: May I help you?
服務員:您有什麼事嗎?
Yunbo: Yes. Do you have information about the ski trip to Whistler?
雲波:是的。有沒有關於惠斯勒滑雪旅遊的介紹?
Clerk: Yes, I do.
服務員:有。
Yunbo: What time does the bus leave?
雲波:公共汽車幾點從酒店開出?
Clerk: The bus leaves the hotel every morning at eight.
服務員:每天早晨8點開出。
Yunbo: How long does it take to get there?
雲波:到那兒要花多長時間?
Clerk: It takes about two hours.
服務員:大約兩個小時。
Rumei: What time does the bus return?
如梅:汽車幾點返回?
Clerk: Around midnight.
服務員:大概要到午夜吧。
Rumei: How much does it cost?
如梅:要多少錢呢?
Clerk: It costs $125 a person. The price includes your lift ticket, ski rental and all taxes.
服務員:每位125加元,這裏包括纜車票、滑雪用具租用費和所有稅錢。
Rumei: Pardon me. What does it include?
如梅:對不起,都包括什麼?
Clerk: Your lift ticket, ski rental and all taxes. It doesn't include your meals.
服務員:包括纜車票、滑雪器具租用費和所有稅錢。飯費不包在內。
Rumei: Thanks.
如梅:謝謝。
以上是本站小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。