口語英語口語英語學習方法

關於生活實用的英語口語對話

本文已影響 1.68W人 

英語就是從生活中來到生活中去的,小編下面就給大家分享英語的口語,要多多努力纔可以學習好英語

ing-bottom: 100%;">關於生活實用的英語口語對話

  量身訂做健身計劃

A: Do you want to go catch a movie tonight?

你今晚想看電影嗎?

B: I can't, I have to go to the gym.

我不想,我要去健身房。

A: Come on! You can go tomorrow, just skip it today. It's not as if you are gonna get in trouble!

去看電影吧!你可以明天去健身房,就今天不去,又不會怎麼樣!

B: Actually I will! I am working out with a personal trainer that gets on my case if I don't go. I like it, because it makes me feel more obligated to go and get healthy.

事實上我會有事!我的私人教練爲我量身定做了健身計劃,如果我不去不太好。我喜歡健身,因爲這讓我感覺有義務去做並且能保持健康。

A: That's cool, does your personal trainer basically teach you how to work out?

很酷,你的私人教練給你制定好了嗎?

B: Yeah. He makes a work put plan depending on the areas I want to work on, or the muscles I want to build. Like for example in order to get better muscle tone in my abs, pecs and biceps, he makes me work out with free weights. Then for my quads, calves and hamstrings, I do leg lifts or squats.

是的,他爭對我需要加強鍛鍊的地方制定了健身計劃。比如爲了讓我的胸大肌,二頭肌的肌肉更發達,他給我制定了力量訓練。然後對於我的股四頭肌,小腿和肌腱,就做一些起立和下蹲的活動。

A: Sounds like you are really getting in shape!

聽起來你很快就會很有型了!

  預訂酒店

A: Madison Suites, how may I help you?

麥迪森套房,我能爲你做些什麼?

B: Yes, I'm calling from Mexico. I will be in town next week and would like to know if you have availability.

是的,我是從墨西哥打來的電話。我下週就到城裏來,想問問你還有沒有空房。

B: OK ma'am, can you tell me the date you expect to check in?

好的,夫人,你能告訴我入住登記的時間嗎?

A: Yes, July ninth. I will be there for seven nights.

是的,7月9日。我在這兒待七天。

B: We have a junior single suite or a superior double suite available for those dates.

這裏還有中級單人間和高級雙人間可以預定。

A: What's the difference?

有什麼區別嗎?

B: The junior suite is smaller and has one twin bed, while the superior suite has a double bed and mini-bar.

中級套間有些小,有兩張單人牀,而高級套間有雙人牀和一個小冰櫃。

A: OK, I would like to reserve the superior suite. Is breakfast included?

好的,我想訂高級套間。包括早餐嗎?

B: Yes, a buffet breakfast is served every morning. I will need your name and your credit card details in order to complete the reservation.

是的,自助早餐每天都供應。爲了完成預定,我需要你的姓名和你的信用卡信息。

A: Sure, my credit card number is...

當然,我的信用卡號是……

  海鮮晚餐

A: This is such a nice restaurant! I feel so classy!

好漂亮的飯店啊!感覺這裏檔次很高。

B: Yeah, it's a little bit pricey, but they serve the best seafood in town.

是的,就是有些貴,但是這裏的海鮮是全城最好的。

C: May I take your order?

您需要點餐嗎?

B: Yes, I would like some marinated grilled shrimp for starters and I'll also have the lobster.

是的,我要一個醃烤蝦作爲開口菜,我還要點些龍蝦。

C: Excellent choice sir. And for you madame?

先生,不錯的選擇。女士,您呢?

B: I would like the baked oysters and the seafood platter.

我要烤牡蠣和一個海鮮拼盤。

C: Very good madame.

女士,好的。

B: That seafood platter sounds good. Excuse me, what does the platter have?

海鮮拼盤聽上去不錯,抱歉,拼盤裏都有什麼?

C: It's a great combination of clams, scallops, squid mussels, calamari and fillets of salmon and tuna. It comes with a side of butter sauce and french fries.

有蛤,扇貝,魷魚海帶,魷魚和三文魚柳,金槍魚。它們一邊蘸有奶油沙司和炸薯條。

B: That sounds great! Cancel the lobster and give me one of the same please.

聽起來很不錯!那我不要之前點的龍蝦,給我來份和她一樣的吧。

C: Very well sir. Anything to drink?

好的,先生。要喝點什麼嗎?

A: Can we get a bottle of your house white wine please?

我們在來瓶這裏的白葡萄酒,謝謝。

C: Superb choice. I will be back shortly with the wine.

真會選。我待會拿酒過來。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章