口語英語口語英語學習方法

有關餐廳的英語口語對話

本文已影響 2.47W人 

現如今英語風靡全國,先後出現了許許多多的培訓機構。孩子們從小開始接觸英語,週末還要參加英語補習班。大家都能學好第二門語言的話,一定會非常高興。下面就由本站小編爲大家帶來幾則日常的英語對話,希望大家能有所收穫。

ing-bottom: 100%;">有關餐廳的英語口語對話

  第一則請客

A:It's very nice of you to invite me.

你真是太好了,請我來做客。

B:I'm very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat at the head of the table? It's an informal dinner, please don't stand on ceremony... Mr. Liu, would you like to have some chicken.

劉先生,您能來我很高興,請上坐。這是一次家常便飯,請大家別客氣。劉先生,要吃點雞肉嗎?

A:Thank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?

讞謝,這是我第一次來中餐館,請給我講講中國菜的不同特色好嗎?

B:Generally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai food is rather oily; and Hunan dishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste.

一般來講,廣東菜清淡一些;上海菜比較油膩:湖南菜香味濃,辣味很重。

A:Chinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and very palatable. They are very good in colour,flavour,and taste.

中國菜做得很精細,色、香、味俱全。

B:Mr. liu, would you care for another helping?

劉先生,再來一點吧?

A:No more, thank you. I'm quite full.

不啦,謝謝。我已經夠飽了。

B:Did you enjoy the meal?

您吃得怎麼樣?

A:It's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's such a rich dinner.

好久沒有吃過這樣美味的飯萊了。這頓飯萊太豐盛了。

B:I'm so glad you like it

你能喜歡,我不勝榮幸。

A:Thank you very much for your hospitality.

謝謝你的盛情款待。

  第二則晚飯

A:My dear, what's for supper?

親愛的,晚飯做什麼吃?

B:Red cooked carp and rape with fresh mushrooms.

紅燒鯉魚和鮮蘑油菜。

A:What about soup?

做什麼湯?

B:Sour-peppery soup.

酸辣湯。

A:Which condiment do you use for?

你要用什麼調料?

B:I'll use ginger, garlic scallion, hot pepper and vinegar.

我要用姜、蒜、蔥、辣椒和醋。

A:Very good, need I help you?

很好,要我幫忙嗎?

B:No, don't need, I can do myself.

不,不需要,我一個人就行了。

A:Thanks. I can watch TV now.

謝謝,現在我可以看電視了。

B:But you must cook that dinner next time

不過,下次你得做正餐。

A:Okay, I'll do it next time.

好的,下次我一定做。

  第三則結賬

Todd:I'm checking out now. Can I have my bill, please?

我現在想結帳。請給我賬單,好嗎?

Waiter:Sure. What's your room number, sir?

好的,先生。您的房間號是多少?

Todd:It's 8736. Here is my key card.

8736.這是我的門卡。

Waiter:A minute, please. It's 6212 yuan all together. Tax included.

請稍等。一共是6212元。含稅。

Todd:Can I pay with traveler's check?

我可以用旅行支票支付嗎?

Waiter:Sure. Can I have your passport, please?

當然可以,我可以看一下您的護照嗎?

Todd:Here you are.

給你。

Waiter:Thanks. Are you satisfied with your stay here with us, sir?

謝謝。先生,您在這裏住得滿意嗎?

Todd:Very much. The room is cozy and the service is jolly good. By the way, could you deliver my luggage to the airport in advance?

非常滿意。房間很舒適,服務很周到。順便問一下,你們可以把我的行李送到機場嗎?

Waiter:Sure. It will be taken care of, sir. Which flight do you take?

當然可以。我們會辦好的。您乘坐的是哪趟班機?

Todd:Flight 17. And my luggage should be delivered there by 4 o'clock.

第17號班機。我的行李需要在4點之前送到。

Waiter:Got it, sir. It'd be great to see you again, sir.

沒問題,先生。希望能再次見到您。

Todd:Thank you.

謝謝。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章