口語英語口語英語學習方法

打電話邀請英語對話

本文已影響 1.63W人 

邀請別人做什麼事情,若是用英語來對話的話,我們會有什麼樣的表達呢?下面是本站小編給大家整理的打電話邀請英語對話,供大家參閱!

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">打電話邀請英語對話
  打電話邀請朋友吃飯英語對話

Harvey: Now. I have a surprise. We’ve booked the Southern Tower restaurant to celebrate our partnership.

哈維: 我要給你們一個驚喜.爲了慶祝我們之間的合作伙伴關係,我們預定了南塔餐廳.

Harvey: We’d like to invite you.to dinner.

哈維: 我們邀請二位共進晚餐.

Lok: The Southern Tower? We tried to go there but it’s booked out for months.

洛克: 您是說南塔餐廳嗎?我們曾經想去那裏吃飯,但是那家餐廳的位子已經被提前預定出好幾個月了.

Harvey: Ah yes… but Douglas has a lot of influence in Sydney! We’ve booked a table for 7 o’clock. Caroline and Douglas will be there too.

哈維: 是這樣啊,但道格拉斯在悉尼可是一個頗具影響力的人物呢.我們預定了今天晚上七點的一張桌子.卡羅琳和道格拉斯也將出席.

Lian: How wonderful. We’d love to come.

麗安: 這真是太好了.我們很高興如約前往.

Lok: Yes, thank you.

洛克: 是啊,謝謝你們了.

在這部份對話中,哈維邀請洛克夫婦共進晚餐時使用了一個非常規範的英語說法.他說:

Harvey: We’d like to invite you to dinner.

哈維: 我們邀請二位共進晚餐.

除了這種比較正式的說法之外,我們還可以用以下幾種句型來表達同樣的意思.

Would you like to come to lunch?

你願意一起吃午飯嗎?

We’d be pleased if you could join us for dinner.

如果您可以和我們一起吃晚飯,我們會很高興.

We’ve booked a table. We hope you can join us.

我們已經預定了餐館,希望您能夠和我們一起吃飯.

現在讓我們跟着老師一起來練習這些句子.

We’d like to invite you to dinner.

Would you like to come to lunch?

We’d be pleased if you could join us for dinner.

We’ve booked a table. We hope you can join us.

受到邀請之後,洛克夫婦也欣然接受了哈維的一番好意.他們說:

Lian: How wonderful. We’d love to come.

麗安: 這真是太好了.我們很高興如約前往.

Lok: Yes, thank you.

洛克: 是啊,謝謝你們了.

在接受他人的邀請時,我們還可以這樣說:

That’s very kind. Thank you.

非常感謝您的好意.

Yes, I’d be pleased to accept.

好啊,我很高興赴約.

How can I resist such a gracious invitation!

如此盛情,讓我怎能拒絕呢?

  打電話邀請貴客吃飯英語對話

Douglas: This is the highest restaurant in the southern hemisphere.

道格拉斯: 這家餐館是南半球最高的餐館.

Lian: What a view. There’s the Opera House. We were there

yesterday.

麗安: 風景真好啊.那是悉尼歌劇院,我們昨天去那裏參觀的.

Waiter: Your menus.

服務員: 請您過目菜單.

Lian: Thank you.

麗安: 謝謝.

Waiter: Would you like to order drinks now?

服務員: 請問您要現在就點酒水嗎?

Lian: I’ll just have a water to start, thanks.

麗安: 請先給我一杯水好嗎,謝謝.

Douglas: We’ll have a bottle of this champagne please.

道格拉斯: 請給我們上一瓶這樣的香檳酒.

Waiter: Fine. I’ll be back to take your dinner orders.

服務員: 好的.我過一會兒再來爲您寫點菜單.

Lian: Oh, there’s so much to choose from. What do you recommend?

麗安: 哦,這菜單真是太豐富了.你有什麼特色菜餚可以推薦嗎?

Douglas: Well if you like seafood, the roasted lobster here is delicious.

道格拉斯:如果您喜歡海鮮的話,這家餐廳的烤龍蝦是非常好吃的.

Lok: That sounds good to me.

洛克: 聽起來很不錯.

Lian: I’ll have the Peking Duck.

麗安: 那我就點北京烤鴨好了.

Lok: Where is the Opera House?

洛克: 請問悉尼歌劇院在哪個方向呢?

Harvey: This is a revolving restaurant, Lok. We’ll see it again soon.

哈維: 這是一家旋轉餐廳,洛克.我們一會兒還會再看到悉尼歌劇院的.

Lok: Oh, marvellous!

洛克: 噢,這太好了.

  打電話邀請朋友參加節目英語對話

A:Hello,Is Tommy there?

B:This is Tommy is that?

A:Oh,Tommy, this is XXX. I'd like to invite you to take part in a local program of the city TV station!

B:Oh?What is it about?

A:It is about the foreign student's experience in China. I think you may be interested in.

B: Actually I am. When it will be on?

A: Oh,great! The day after tomorrow. You may prepare some topics before we go together.

B:Ok,let me see. No problem. So we will leave from school.

A:I will see you at 18:00 the day after outside the school gate.

B: Ok, see you then.

A:Thanks for accepting that. Bye.

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章