口語英語英語突破情景對話

迷你對話學地道口語第1004期:非常瘋狂

本文已影響 1.95W人 

第一, 迷你對話

ing-bottom: 56.25%;">迷你對話學地道口語第1004期:非常瘋狂

A: You don’t mind Susan, do you?

你不會在乎Susan,是嗎?

B: She is as mad as hater.

她有點瘋瘋癲癲的。

A: But she is quite harmless, you know.

但是你知道的,她沒有惡意的。

B: Just because of this, I still get along with her.

就是因爲這點,我才仍然和她相處。

A; She is extremely clever, too.

她也非常聰明。

第二, 地道表達

mad as hatter

1. 解詞釋義

Mad as a hatter的意思是“發瘋”“如醉如狂”。

2. 拓展範例

e.g. She walked out of the room, as mad as a hatter.

她瘋瘋癲癲地離開房間。

e.g. Anyone who thinks the moon is made of green cheese must be mad as a hatter.

要是有人認爲月亮是綠色奶酪做成的,那他就一定是瘋了。

e.g. Everybody that was not invited was as mad as a hatter.

沒有受到邀請的人個個都很氣得發瘋。

e.g. He has become as mad as a hatter.

他變得古怪起來了。

第三, 咬文嚼字

because of: 因爲…..

e.g. I did not go to the cinema because of the intense cold.

我因爲嚴寒沒出去看電影。

e.g. We win the game because of his participation.

由於他的參與,我們贏了比賽。

get along with:與……相處

e.g. Do you get along with your boss?

你跟老闆合得來嗎?

e.g. He is the last person that I'll get along with.

他是我最不願與之相處的人。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章