口語英語英語突破情景對話

關於購買房的英語口語

本文已影響 1.47W人 

英語口語在我們生活中是起到一個重要的科目哦,小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,學習英語就是要花很多時間的,大家要好好看一看,背一背,才能更快的提升成績哦,大家快點行動起來吧

ing-bottom: 100%;">關於購買房的英語口語

  一這地方可真不錯 This is certainly a nice place

AWell, this is certainly a nice place, Mr. Taylor. What sort of public transportation is nearby?

哦,這個地方真不錯,泰勒先生。附近有什麼公交系統?

BPlease, call my John. Well, there’s a subway stop and bus station just around the corner. Do you have children?

叫我約翰好了。嗯,附近有一個地鐵站和一個公車站。你有小孩嗎?

AYes, two.

有,有兩個。

BWell, in that case, the schools in this area are very good.

哦,這樣的話,這個地方的學校也很不錯哦。

AWe send our kids to private school, but that’s good to know too.

我們送小孩去私立學校讀書,不過知道這個也很好呀。

BOh, well. As far as other conveniences in the neighborhood, there’s a grocery store just up the block, and there’s lots of little shops nearby.

哦,其他的便利設施還包括:街區內的一個雜貨店,附近則有很多小店鋪。

AGreat. Well, we’ll have to think about it, but the place looks great.

好極了。哦,我們還考慮考慮,但這個地方真的不錯。

BHere’s my card, just give me a call if you’re interested.

這是我的名片,如果你有興趣就打我電話。

  二最好的房子是朝南的 Purchasing a House

AWhat a fine day! Oh, I can enjoy reading on this balcony in a fine day like this. I like it.

天氣真好!噢,我可以在像今天這樣的好天氣在陽臺上看書了。我喜歡這陽臺。

BThe balcony is very beautiful, but I don't like the fact that it faces north.

陽臺很漂亮,但是我不喜歡它朝北。

AWhy? What's wrong with its facing north?

爲什麼啊?朝北有什麼不好嗎?

BYou don't know that, if the balcony faces north, it will get cool in the summer, but too cold in the winter.

你不知道啊,如果陽臺朝北,夏天涼爽,但是冬天很冷啊。

AYou don't have to worry about it. We have the radiator system in winter, don't we?

不用擔心那個。我們冬天有暖氣,不是嗎?

BThe best houses face south, in that case, we will enjoy the cool wind in the summer and own the warm sunshine in the winter.

最好的房子是朝南的,那樣的話夏天很涼快,冬天陽光很溫暖。

AOh, darling, I am sorry, but we don't have that kind of money for a south facing house.

噢,親愛的。很抱歉,我們沒那麼多錢買朝南的房子。

BWell, forget it. I was just talking. The nice environment of this apartment is good for our children. I am satisfied with it.

好了,忘記它吧。我只是說說而已。這公寓環境不錯,對孩子們有益。我對此很滿意。

AThanks. And it's convenient for you to go to work and to go shopping.

謝謝。你工作和購物也很方便。

BYes. To our children, it's also close to their schools. That's really satisfying me.

是啊,孩子們上學也很近。這真讓我滿意。

AI am most attracted by the price. You know, this slab-type apartment building costs the least in Beijing.

最吸引我的是價錢。你知道吧,這套板樓公寓是全北京最便宜的。

BThe cheapest? Are you sure? Do you know the developer?

最便宜的?你確定?你瞭解開發商嗎?

AKnow little about the developer but I am sure this is the cheapest building here.

關於開發商我只知道一點點,但我確定這是最便宜的。

BCan we buy this house on mortgage?

我們能按揭買這房子嗎?

AYes, and we got the urban housing provident fund to pay for part of it. It's not very hard for us to come up with the money for down payment.

可以,我們可以用城市住房公積金來支付一部分,付頭款對我們來說也不是很難。

BWish to move in earlier.

希望能早點搬進來。

AOh, darling, refresh our memory. Our silver wedding anniversary is coming.

噢,親愛的,回憶一下,我們的銀婚紀念日快到了。

BThinking about the wedding, it's just like yesterday.

想想我們的婚禮,就像在昨天一樣。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章