口語英語英語突破情景對話

有關夏威夷情景對話

本文已影響 7.09K人 

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!下面本站小編爲大家帶來英語日常情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 73.44%;">有關夏威夷情景對話

 有關夏威夷情景對話1:

託德:好。

Mitchell: Like, yeah they'll just talk about anything, and Hawaiian culture they don't talk as much. they talk when you have to talk real talk, in general, but.

米切爾:比如,他們會談論任何事情,而夏威夷人的文化則是他們並不會談論那麼多,通常來說,他們會在必須要進行談話的時候談話。

Todd: Have you ever actually considered moving to the mainland, or would you prefer to live in Hawaii forever.

託德:你有考慮過搬去美國大陸嗎,還是你更願意永遠生活在夏威夷?

Mitchell: Well, yeah, I've considered it many times. Actually, my middle brother right now is working in New York City. (Oh, wow) and my oldest brother was working in Boston, (uh-huh) but now he's back in Hawaii working, and my middle brother is still in New York working. Yeah, I would like to live in the mainland, but I'd like to pick a place with nice weather, you know, a warm culture.

米切爾:嗯,其實我考慮過很多次。實際上,我二哥現在就在紐約市工作。(哦,哇)我大哥曾在波士頓工作過,(啊哈)不過現在他已經回到夏威夷工作了,我二哥依然在紐約工作。我很願意在美國大陸生活,不過我喜歡天氣好的地方,你知道,溫暖的天氣。

Todd: Right, right. You can't beat that warm weather in Hawaii. That's for sure. How about the foods? What's some food that's really good in Hawaii?

託德:好,好的。說到夏威夷,就不得不提起溫暖的天氣。這是肯定的。那食物怎麼樣?夏威夷有什麼特別好吃的食物嗎?

Mitchell: Oh, man, don't get me started on food! Since Hawaii has mixed culture, we call it local food, like it's called a plate lunch. Like for example, you'll pay five bucks, and you'll get whatever you want, you just choose, for example, steak, rice, salad, for all five bucks. The food is I think, is way better than mainland because like, it's, the food is mixed, so like, you can get anything you want. For example, if you go to a food court in Hawaii, we have every section. Chinese, Korean, Hawaiian, Philliphino, so you get to choose whatever you want, you know, Mexican, and I think the portions are big too.

米切爾:哦,夥計,不要跟我談到食物話題!夏威夷是混合型文化,我們稱當地的食物爲盤子午餐。舉例來說,你可以花5美元買到你想吃的任何食物,你只要選擇就好了,5美元可以買到牛排、米飯和沙拉。我認爲那裏的食物比美國大陸的食物好得多,因爲夏威夷的食物是混合的,你可以吃到任何你想吃的食物。比如,如果你去夏威夷的美食街,那裏會有不同的區域,有中餐,韓餐,夏威夷食物和菲律賓食物,所以你可以選擇你想吃的任何食物,當然也有墨西哥食物,而且份量也很足。

Todd: Oh, wow, sounds good man. I haven't had lunch yet. You're making me hungry.

託德:哦,哇,聽起來真不錯。我現在還沒吃午餐呢。你說的我都餓了。

Mitchell: I'm hungry myself.

米切爾:我也餓了。

Todd: Thanks Mitchell.

託德:謝謝你,米切爾。

 有關夏威夷情景對話2:

Todd: So, hello, Mitchell, right?

託德:你好,米切爾,你好嗎?

Mitchell: Yes. Nice to meet you.

米切爾:我很好。很高興見到你。

Todd: Nice to meet you. Now Mitchell, you're from Hawaii?

託德:很高興見到你。米切爾,你來自夏威夷,對吧?

Mitchell: Yes, I am.

米切爾:對,是的。

Todd: That must be pretty cool. What's it like growing up in Hawaii?

託德:那裏一定非常涼爽。在夏威夷長大是什麼感覺?

Mitchell: Hawaii's really different compared to mainland America. I'm originally born in Ohio, but I moved to Hawaii when I was two. The culture's really different. Since everyone came from different backgrounds, for example, people, Chinese people, Philliphino people, Korean people, they all came from the plantation days. It's a mixed culture, and for example if, my friend's in Hawaii, if I look at one person, I don't know what nationality or race they are, because they have like six races in them.

米切爾:夏威夷與美國內陸地區非常不一樣。我是在俄亥俄州出生的,兩歲時隨家人搬去夏威夷。那裏的文化非常不同。因爲所有人都來自不同的背景,比如那裏有中國人、菲律賓人、韓國人等等,他們都是在種植園時期來到夏威夷的。那裏是混合型文化,舉個例子,我的朋友在夏威夷,如果我看到他們,我不確定他們的國籍或者是種族是什麼,因爲他們可能是六個種族的混血。

Todd: Really, yeah.

託德:真的嗎?

Todd: Well how about in Hawaii, when you think of Hawaii, what do you think of? Is it weather or food?

託德:那你怎麼看夏威夷,提起夏威夷,你會想到什麼?天氣還是食物?

Mitchell: Weather, food, and beach.

米切爾:是天氣、食物和沙灘。

Todd: The beach. OK. Yeah, what island are you from by the way?

託德:沙灘。好,對了,你來自哪個島嶼?

Mitchell: I'm from Ohau.

米切爾:我來自歐胡島。

Todd: Ohau, OK, so obviously Ohau's more like...

託德:歐胡島,好,顯然歐胡島是……

Mitchell: Yeah, it's the capital of Hawaii. Honolulu is the capital. Ohau's the most populated island. Our population now is about one million.

米切爾:對,是夏威夷的首府。火奴魯魯是夏威夷首府。歐胡島是人口最密集的島嶼。現在我們那裏的人口約有1百萬。

Todd: Oh, really. And the whole island is one million.

託德:哦,真的嗎?整個島嶼的人口是1百萬。

Mitchell: Our own island, that is one million.

米切爾:是我們那個島的人口是1百萬。

Todd: Well, usually how many tourists are actually on the island at the same time?

託德:一般去歐胡島旅遊的人有多少?

Mitchell: I would think at least 20,000.

米切爾:我想至少有2萬人。

Todd: Yeah, that's quite a bit.

託德:那真是很多人。

Mitchell: Yeah.

米切爾:對啊。

Todd: Yeah. So in Hawaii is it warm all year round? Sunny, and?

託德:好,那夏威夷是一整年都非常溫暖嗎?陽光明媚?

Mitchell: Well, the coldest it gets is when you are sleeping in the winter time, it'll hit like 69 degrees fahrenheit and that's when people are throwing on sweaters, the whole like winter.

米切爾:嗯,能感覺到最冷時候應該是冬天睡覺的時候,溫度約爲69華氏度,所以那時人們都穿上了線衣,整個冬天都是如此。

Todd: The coldest it gets is 70 degrees.

託德:最冷的時候是70華氏度左右。

Mitchell: Right, around like 66 I would think, when you are sleeping.

米切爾:對,我想睡覺的時候大概是66華氏度左右。

Todd: Man, wow, actually, that's farhenheit, that's the American system. How warm is that in centigrade? About 25?

託德:嘿,實際上那是按華氏度算的,這是美國的氣溫系統。那用攝氏度來表示是多少度呢?25度嗎?

Mitchell: 24, 25?

米切爾:24度或是25度吧?

Todd: Maybe, I don't even know. Interesting. What do you think is the best thing about living in Hawaii?

託德:可能是吧,我也不知道。有意思。你認爲在夏威夷生活最好的事情是什麼?

Mitchell: It'd have to be just the environment itself. There's, you know, everyone's like, we say 'Ohana' means family. Everyone treats everyone like, for example my friend's parents, I call them 'auntie' or something like that because they treat me as like I'm their own kids. It's the culture in general. It's a warm feeling culture. It's like, their not as shady. They'll welome you. When you come in they'll start feeding you food, you know it's like, you're not even hungry and they're feeding you. Also, you can't beat the beach. Surfing, body boarding, body surfing, canoe paddling.

米切爾:我想應該是環境本身。你知道,我們說的ohaha就是指家人。每個人對待其他人都一視如仁,舉個例子,我稱呼我朋友的母親爲阿姨,因爲他們像對待自己的孩子一樣對待我。這就是夏威夷的文化,一種能感受到溫暖的文化。他們不會那麼陰暗,他們會歡迎你。你去到別人家以後,他們就會請你吃飯,其實有時你並不餓,但是他們還是會請你吃飯。當然不能忘了海灘,衝浪、滑浪、人體衝浪還有划艇。

Todd: Ah, man, it sounds pretty good. OK, thanks Mitchelll.

託德:哦,夥計,聽起來太棒了。好,謝謝你,米切爾。

Mitchell: No worries. Thank you.

米切爾:不客氣。謝謝你。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章