口語英語英語突破情景對話

簡單的英語日常對話

本文已影響 2.48K人 

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來簡單的英語日常對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 151.66%;">簡單的英語日常對話

 簡單的英語日常對話1

Shirley:

Hello, let me introduce myself. I'm your neighbor. My name is Shirley.

你好,首先讓我做個自我介紹。我是你的鄰居,我叫雪莉。

John:

Hi, Shirley. I'm John. It's nice to meet you.

你好,雪莉,我叫約翰。見到你非常高興。

Shirley:

Nice to meet you, too.

我也非常高興見到你。

John:

Please come in.

請進。

Shirley:

Here is a little gift for your family. It's a calendar with all the community events on it. I hope it can be helpful.

這是給你們家的一點小禮物。是一本臺歷,上面列出了所有的社區活動。希望這能對你們有幫助。

John:

I really appreciate it.

非常感謝。

Shirley:

Since we are neighbors, if you need any help or anything, please come to me.

既然我們是鄰居,如果你需要任何東西或幫助,都可以來找我。

John:

I will. Actually, I am worried so much about the security of this community because my house has been burgled twice before.

我會的。事實上,我非常擔心這個社區的安全問題,因爲我們家以前被盜過兩次。

Shirley:

Oh, don't worry about that here. There are security guards on duty 24 hours a day and they patrol all over the neighborhood. You know, they are all very strong.

噢,在這兒不用擔心。這兒一天24小時都有保安值班,他們會在社區裏巡邏,而且他們都非常強壯。

John:

Really? That's good. Is there any supermarket in our neighborhood?

是嗎?那太好了。那我們社區裏有超市嗎?

Shirley:

Of course. There is a Carrefour near the neighborhood. I'll show you there if you want to.

當然有啊。在我們社區附近有個家樂福超市。你要想去的話,我帶你去。

John:

That's terrific!

那太棒了!

Shirley:

By the way, a party will be held for new neighbors the day after tomorrow; I hope I can see you there.

順便說一聲,後天會有一個爲迎接新鄰居而開的晚會,希望你能參加。

John:

Yeah, and we can get to know each other at the party.

好啊,在晚會上我們可以相互瞭解。

Shirley:

That sounds good! I've gotta go.

恩,聽起來不錯。我要走了。

John:

OK, come and visit anytime.

好的,歡迎隨時來訪。

Shirley:

Thanks for the invitation. I will!

謝謝你的邀請。我會的!

 簡單的英語日常對話2

Jack:

I think I've seen you before.

我想我以前見過你。

Jane:

No, I don't believe so.

不,我不那麼認爲。

Jack:

Your face is so familiar. Wait! I know! We were on the same plane to New York last summer.

你很面熟。等等!我知道了。去年夏天我們坐過同一班去紐約的飛機。

Jane:

Yes. Now I remember.

是的。我現在想起來了。

Jack:

What a coincidence meeting you in Washington!

在華盛頓遇到你真巧!

Jane:

It's a small world.

這世界真小。

  簡單的英語日常對話3

Benjamin:

Hi, I'm Benjamin. Nice to meet you here. You look great.

你好,我叫本傑明。很高興見到你,你看起來氣色不錯。

Anna:

Thank you. Nice to meet you too. I'm Anna. Is this your first time to take a long-distance trip on plane.

謝謝。很高興見到你。我叫安娜。這是你第一次乘坐長途飛機嗎?

Benjamin:

No, this is the second time. But I also feel bad because of the lower pressure and the jet lag.

不,是第二次。但是我還是因爲低壓和時差而感到難受。

Anna:

Oh, I am sorry to hear that. Take it easy. It will be OK soon. You see, I take this long-hour plane frequently, but the jet lag still makes me uneasy.

噢,很抱歉。放輕鬆點,一會兒就會好的。你看,我經常長時間乘坐飛機,但是時差還是讓我很難受。

Benjamin:

Oh, that's too bad. Do you get a good knowledge of China?

噢,真是不舒服。你瞭解中國嗎?

Anna:

Yes, whenever I think about China, I'd see the Tian'an Men Square. China is a very beautiful country. And I've seen many landmarks in China but I like the Great Wall most.

是的。一提到中國,我就想到天安門廣場。中國很美,我去過中國很多有代表性的地方,但是我最喜歡的是長城。

Benjamin:

All of the Chinese are proud of the Great Wall. And it was built before the Qin dynasty near Shan Haiguan-the First Pass in the World.

所有中國人都以長城爲驕傲,它建於秦朝之前,臨近天下第一關山海關。

Anna:

Was it built before the Qin dynasty? I thought it was in the Ming dynasty.

是在秦朝之前修的嗎?我還以爲是在明朝呢。

Benjamin:

No, before the Qin dynasty.

不是,在秦朝以前。

Anna:

Oh, yeah. Thought I am an American, I know quite a lot about China and I like Chinese tea very well.

噢,是吧。雖然我是個美國人,但是我對中國瞭解很多,我也很喜歡中國茶。

Benjamin:

Both the green tea and the black tea are good for our health. And I usually refresh myself with a cup of tea.

紅茶和綠茶對身體都很好。我常喝杯茶提神。

Anna:

Yeah, many of my friends like Chinese tea and whenever I go back to China, I'll take some Dragon-well green tea for them.

是的,我的很多朋友都喜歡中國茶。每次到中國,我都會給他們帶一些龍井茶。

Benjamin:

Do you like the Chinese traditional silk?

你喜歡中國傳統的絲綢嗎?

Anna:

I heard about it, but I don't have any clothes made from silk.

聽說過,但是我沒有絲質的衣服。

Benjamin:

Go and pick some stuff. The price can always surprise foreign friends.

去買一些試試,價格對外國朋友來說通常是個驚喜。

Anna:

Oh, I'm eager to have a try.

噢,期待試一試。

對話講解:

You look great.你看起來氣色不錯。

Take it easy, 別緊張,放鬆。

vAll a man got to do is to take it easy and he'll enjoy himself.

做人只要把心放開些,就能過得快活。

be proud of 以 ... 自豪

He was proud of what he had done.

他因自己所作的事感到自豪。

quite a lot 很多

Quite a lot of students want to go abroad for study.

很多學生想出國留學。


猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章