口語英語英語突破情景對話

有關初二下冊英語對話精選

本文已影響 2.39W人 

教師創設逼真的社會交際情境,讓學生積極參與其中,能夠培養學生的交流習慣,訓練學生的口語表達能力。本站小編整理了有關初二下冊英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">有關初二下冊英語對話精選
  有關初二下冊英語對話篇一

double Dutch 胡說八道

A:How can you be so sure of that?

A:你怎麼能這麼肯定呢?

B:It's a personal judgment feeling, And it's a common sense, too.

B:通過感覺和常識判斷出來的了。

A:Common sense? What do you mean?

A:常識?你什麼意思?

B:If I were you, I wouldn't date a man with no money and no career.

B:我要是你,就不會和一個既沒錢又沒事業的人約會。

A:Stop your double Dutch, And I'll go dating.

A:別胡說八道了,我要赴約去了。

  有關初二下冊英語對話篇二

double date 兩對情人蔘加的約會

A:Sue and Jane are very good friends.

A:蘇和簡是好朋友。

B:How do you know that?

B:你怎麼知道?

A:They're always together and even often go doubledating.

A:她們總在一起,甚至還一起約會。

  有關初二下冊英語對話篇三

doo-hickey 小物件

A:What is this little doo-hickey?

A:這個小東西是什麼?

B:It's sort of a charm.

B:是個平安符。

A:It's very uncommon. Where did you get it?

A:很特別呀,哪兒來的?

B:An Indian friend of mine gives it.

B:我的一個印第安朋友送的。

  有關初二下冊英語對話篇四

Todd: So, Ruth, you're from Ireland.

託德:露絲,你來自愛爾蘭。

Ruth: Yes, that's right.

露絲:對,沒錯。

Todd: And could you talk a little bit about the government in Ireland, like do you have a president or a prime minister?

託德:你能談談愛爾蘭政府嗎,比如你們國家的元首是總統還是?

Ruth: In fact, we have both. We have a president, Mary McAleese, and then there's another set, another ruling body, where the head is called the Taoiseach, which is Irish for Prime Minister, and the Prime Minister at the moment is a man called Bertie Ahern.

露絲:實際上,都有。我們的總統是瑪麗·麥卡利斯,還有一個治理職位,即愛爾蘭,現任是伯蒂·埃亨。

Todd: So you have two Prime Ministers.

託德:所以你們有兩位。

Ruth: We have a president and then we have a Prime Minister.

露絲:我們有一名總統,一名。

Todd: OK, and the woman is the.

託德:好,那剛提到的女性是……

Ruth: The woman is the President. Mary McAleese is the president.

露絲:那名女性是現任總統。瑪麗·麥卡利斯是現任總統。

Todd: OK, well, who actually has the power? Who makes the decisions?

託德:好,那誰掌握實權?誰來做決定?

Ruth: Normally I think it's the Taoiseach, the Prime Minister, that makes most of the decisions, and he's over the government. He decides the government.

露絲:我認爲做大部分的決定,他是管理政府的人。他決定政府事務。

Todd: OK, and what's that title called, Taoiseach.

託德:好,那個職位叫什麼,Taoiseach?

Ruth: Taoiseach.

露絲:對,Taoiseach。

Todd: Taoiseach.

託德:Taoiseach。

Ruth: It's Irish.

露絲:這是愛爾蘭語。

Todd: OK, so that's like Gaelic.

託德:好,和蘇格蘭的蓋爾語很像。

Ruth: Yeah. Yeah. There are still some parts of Ireland that's the Gaelic and, and also because it's one of the official languages. A lot of things will have an Irish name and an English name as well.

露絲:對,沒錯。愛爾蘭仍有很多地方用蓋爾語,因爲蓋爾語是官方語言之一。許多東西既有愛爾蘭說法也有英語說法。

Todd: So how do you choose the "Taoiseach".

託德:愛爾蘭如何選?

Ruth: The Taoiseach is chosen by the people. So we vote in the Prime Minister, but we also vote in the President as well. We get to choose both.

露絲:愛爾蘭由民衆選出。我們會投票選出,當然總統也是民衆投票選出來的。兩個職位都要進行投票。

Todd: OK, well, that's quite interesting. Do the elections happen at the same time?

託德:嗯,這真有趣。選舉是同時進行嗎?

Ruth: No, usually they happen seperately.

露絲:不是,一般是分別舉行的。

Todd: OK, so what's the point of having the President?

託德:好,那總統負責什麼?

Ruth: I'm not sure. I don't really know. I'm not big into politics, so I'm not sure how the whole thing works.

露絲:我不太清楚。我真不清楚。我對政治不太感興趣,所以我不太清楚政府的運作。

Todd: Right, right.

託德:好,好的。

Ruth: But I just know that we have a president as well.

露絲:不過我知道我們愛爾蘭也有總統。

Todd: Well, have you ever had a female "Taoiseach", a female Prime Minister?

託德:好,有女性擔任過一職嗎?你們有過女性嗎?

Ruth: There's never been a female "Taoiseach", only female presidents. We've had two female presidents. Mary McAleese and before her, Mary Robinson.

露絲:愛爾蘭從未有過女性,只有女性總統。愛爾蘭有過兩位女性總統,在現任總統瑪麗·麥卡利斯之前瑪麗·羅賓遜也曾擔任過總統一職。

Todd: OK, now is Ireland do most of the people vote? Do you have a high voter turnout?

託德:好,那愛爾蘭的大部分民衆都會參與投票嗎?投票人數多嗎?

Ruth: Quite a lot of people do vote. Mainly, older people, though. Younger people don't vote so much.

露絲:非常多的人會參與投票。不過主要是年長一些的人。年輕人蔘與投票的不太多。

Todd: That's not good.

託德:這可不好。

Ruth: No, not very good at all.

露絲:對,一點兒也不好。

Todd: Yeah, I think in the states it's like 50%, or going down.

託德:嗯,我想美國有50%的年輕人會參加投票,也可能更少一些。

Ruth: It's probably that, but maybe on the lower side.

露絲:愛爾蘭也差不多,不過投票的年輕人還是佔少數。

Todd: OK, well, thanks Ruth.

託德:好,謝謝你,露絲。

Ruth: No problem.

露絲:不客氣。


看了“有關初二下冊英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於初二英語對話精選

2.關於初二英語對話短文精選

3.八年級英語情景對話大全

4.初二英語對話小短文精選

5.八年級英語情景對話

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章