口語英語英語突破情景對話

英語口語對話範文

本文已影響 3.03W人 

英語學科作爲一門語言教學,不僅僅是語言知識的學習以及技能的掌握,更應該是兩種語言與文化之間的對話教學。小編精心收集了英語口語對話範文,供大家欣賞學習!

ing-bottom: 100%;">英語口語對話範文
  英語口語對話範文1

花邊新聞 對話

In the office, Steven and Susan are talking about some gossips...

辦公室裏,史蒂文和蘇珊在談論着一些緋聞……

Susan: It rumored that Jean is fooling around with another woman's husband.

蘇珊:謠傳珍與有婦之夫鬼混。

Steven: You gossip! What's the basis of your opinion?

史蒂文:你真八卦!你這樣說有什麼根據啊?

Susan: Someone declared that he saw it.

蘇珊:有人聲稱親眼看見的。

Steven: I don't believe it. Jean is such a kind lady. How could she do this?

史蒂文:我纔不相信呢。珍那麼善良的人,怎麼會做這種事!

Susan: Who knows? You can't judge a book by its cover.

蘇珊:誰知道呢?知人知面不知心啊!

Steven: Maybe!

史蒂文:或許吧!

  英語口語對話範文2

Steven is talking about the Internet with Julia...

史蒂文和菜莉婭正在討論網絡問題……

Steven: Julia, what do you think of the network?

史蒂文:茱莉婭,對於現代網絡你怎麼看?

Julia: Network is omnipresent nowadays. It's quite convenient for people. You see, we candownload music and information from the Internet; I can study from it, too. And the most ofall, we can compose, send, and receive e-mails.

茱莉婭:現在網絡無處不在,方便了人們的生活。你看,我們可以從網上下載音樂、信息,還可以在線學習。更重要的是我們可以撰寫、發送和接收電子郵件。

Steven: Yeah, you are right. Internet makes our lives easier. But it's a two-blade sword.

史蒂文:是啊,因特網給我們的生活帶來了便利,但是它卻是一把雙刃劍。

Julia: What do you mean?

茱莉婭:這是什麼意思啊?

Steven: I mean Internet brings benefit a lot, but also some disadvantages. For example, manyyoungsters are addicted to the games and they neglect their study; or some bad guys stealpeople's money online, etc.

史蒂文:我是說雖然網絡帶給人的好處很多,但壞處也不少。比如,很多年輕人沉迷於電子遊戲而荒廢了學業;還有一些壞人利用網絡偷盜他人的錢財,等等。

Julia: I agree. But I think although it has some negative effects, on the whole Internet doesmore good to us than harm.

茱莉婭:是的。儘管網絡有某些負面影響,但總體來說,它的好處還是多於壞處的。

Steven: Yeah, you are right. But we have to know how to make good use of it.

史蒂文:嗯,你說得對。但是我們必須知道如何利用網絡。

  英語口語對話範文3

Steven and Susan are talking about the harm of gambling.

史蒂文和蘇珊正在討論賭博的危害。

Susan: Have you heard that Tom and his wife divorced?

蘇珊:你聽說湯姆和他妻子離婚的事了嗎?

Steven: I didn't hear that. But I can deduce the reason.

史蒂文:沒有聽說,不過我可以推斷出原因。

Susan: Really? Say it!

蘇珊:是嗎?說說看。

Steven: Tom is a kind guy, but addicted to gambling. He spends all his time gambling in thecasino. And his wife can't put up with his incessant gambling any longer, so she divorced that right?

史蒂文:湯姆是個好人,但卻賭博成癮,他把時間都消磨在賭場上。他的妻子再也無法忍受他不斷賭博,於是就和他離婚了。對嗎?

Susan: Yeah, quite right. Gambling broke up a happy family.

蘇珊:完全正確。你看賭博竟然毀了一個幸福的家庭。

Steven: Yeah! Gambling is often a curse. By gambling we lose time and treasure, two thingsmost precious to a man.

史蒂文:是啊。賭博往往是個禍根,浪費時間和金錢,這兩樣是人生最珍貴的東西。

Susan: Besides that, many people took to gambling and got in over their heads, and graduallyruined themselves.

蘇珊:此外,許多人染上了賭博的惡習,愈陷愈深,慢慢地走上了毀滅的道路。

Steven: In a word, gambling is a vice. We should be away from it.

史蒂文:總而言之,賭博足一種惡習,我們應該遠離它。


看了“英語口語對話範文”的人還看了:

1.大學英語口語對話大全

2.兩人英語口語對話範文

3.美劇英語口語對話範文

4.5分鐘英語對話範文

5.日常英語對話範文

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章