口語英語英語突破情景對話

廣交會實用英語場景對話

本文已影響 6.76K人 

商務英語是英語語言運用技能和國際商務知識互相融合的一門綜合性課程。本站小編整理了廣交會實用英語場景對話,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 75%;">廣交會實用英語場景對話
  廣交會實用英語場景對話篇一

C: I'm sorry to say that your price has soared. It's almost 20% higher than last year's.

很遺憾,貴方的價格猛長,比去年幾乎高出20%。

S: That's because the price of raw materials has gone up.

那是因爲原材料的價格上漲了。

C: I see. Thank you.

我知道了,多謝。

  廣交會實用英語場景對話篇二

C: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.

很遺憾你們報的價格太高,如果按這種價格買進,我方實在難以推銷。

S: well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is too high.

如果你考慮一下質量,你就不會覺得我們的價格太高了。

C: Let's meet each other half way.

那咱們就各讓一步吧。

  廣交會實用英語場景對話篇三

C: The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing.

下面我想就包裝問題討論一下。

S: Please state your opinions about packing.

請陳述你們的意見。

C: All right. We wish our opinions on packing will be passed on to your manufacturers.

好,我們希望我們對包裝的意見能傳達到廠商。

  廣交會實用英語場景對話篇四

C: How are the shirts packed?

襯衫怎樣包裝?

S: They're packed in cardboard boxes.

它們用紙板箱包裝。

C: I'm afraid the cardboard boxes are not strong enough for ocean transportation.

我擔心遠洋運輸用紙板箱不夠結實。

  廣交會實用英語場景對話篇五

C: How do you like the goods dispatched, by railway or by sea?

你方將怎樣發運貨物,鐵路還是海運?

S: By sea, please. Because of the high cost of railway transportation, we prefer sea transportation.

請海運發貨,鐵路運輸費用太高,我們願意走海運。

C: That's what we think.

我們正是這麼想的。


看了“廣交會實用英語場景對話”的人還看了:

1.廣交會英語情景對話

2.機場英語對話

3.廣交會上實用的英語口語

4.廣交會常用口語

5.外貿英語情景對話

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章