西餐廳點餐和服務員英語對話
情景教學就是要讓學生愛學英語、樂學英語,從而不斷培養學生學習英語的興趣,使學生更主動、更積極地投身英語學習中。小編精心收集了西餐廳點餐和服務員英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!
西餐廳點餐和服務員英語對話篇1W:Good after ome to parklane wester restaurant.
How many person are there in you. party?
中午好,先生們。歡迎來到柏麗西餐廳。請問總共有幾位呢?
G:Three.
三位。
W:Would you like to sit smoking or no somking.
您們喜歡坐吸菸區還是無煙區呢?
G:Smoking.
吸菸區。
W:Follow me ,please.I'll seat you.
How about this table?
請跟我來。我給您們找位子。這張桌子可以嗎?
G:k you.
好的。謝謝。
W:Please take a 's the you time please.I'll take your order a moment later.
would you like something to drink first?
請坐。這是菜單。請慢慢看。稍候我來幫您點單。先來點喝的怎麼樣?
G:We have three Tsing tao .
給我們來三支青島。
W:Just a moment.I'll bring it for you right away.
請稍等。我馬上去拿過來。
W:May I take you order now ,sir?
先生,我現在可以幫你點單了嗎?
G: I order set lunch?
好的。我可以點中午套餐嗎?
W: do you want your Set lunch of ,sir?
當然可以。先生,您想要什麼中午套餐?
G:I Have cream of white bean soup,Grilled sirloin steak wiht gravy sauce, fresh fruit plate. hot coffee.
我要白豆忌廉湯,西冷牛扒配燒汁,鮮水果碟,熱咖啡。
W:How would you like your sirloin steak done ?
請問您好的西冷牛扒要幾成熟?
G:Medium well.
七成。
W:Shall I bring your coffee now or later?
您的咖啡要現在上還是飯後上呢?
G:later.
稍候再上。
W:Would you like something else?
請問您還要其它嗎?
G: is all.
不了,就這些。
W:We'll cooked your order set lunch about 10 minutes.
10分鐘後我們將把你點的中午套餐熟好。
G:k you.
非常好。謝謝。
W: You are welcome 's our pleasure to service your.
不用謝。能爲你服務那是我們的榮幸。
西餐廳點餐和服務員英語對話篇2Good morning,afternoon,evening, sir,madorm. A table for two?
早上好,下午好,晚上好,先生,女士,兩位嗎?
Yes, by the window, please.
是的,請給我靠窗戶的。
This way, please.
這邊請。
Thank you.
謝謝。
Good evening, please take your seats, gentlemen. Here are the d you like to drink something first?
晚上好,請坐,先生,這裏是我們的菜單。你要先來點喝的嗎?
I'll have a coke cola with ice. What about you?
我想要可樂,你呢?
A n apple juice, please.
蘋果汁。
Thank you. Here we cola with ice and apple juice . Are youready to order now, gentlemen?
謝謝,請忙用,可樂和蘋果汁。你準備好點菜了嗎?先生。
No, we are still looking at the menu. Maybe you should recommendsomething for the main course?
沒有,我們仍然在看菜單。你可以給我們推薦下主菜嗎?
Certainly. The T-bone steak is very good. I would suggest that youtry this.
當然可以。T-骨牛扒很好,我建議你試下這個主菜。
That's a good idea. I love beef steak, I'll have the T-bone steak.
好主意,我喜歡吃牛扒,我就點他了。
西餐廳點餐和服務員英語對話篇3AAre you ready to order or delaying a little more time?
可以點菜了嗎,還是要等一會?
BYes, I'm ready, I like a bowl of chicken soup, please.
可以點餐了,請給我雞湯。
AWhat would you like for main course?
主餐要什麼?
BI like a salad steak.
我要一份色拉牛排。
ACertainly, how would you like steak done?
好的,牛排要幾分熟?
BRare, please.
生一點, 謝謝。
AAnything to drink?
要來點飲料嗎?
BOh, I will have a glass of house red. Thanks.
一杯本地紅酒, 謝謝。
AWould you like anything else?
還需要什麼嗎?
BNo, there's all full now, thanks.
先這樣就好了,謝謝。
看了“西餐廳點餐和服務員英語對話”的人還看了:
1.關於與服務員點餐英語對話
2.餐館點餐英語情景對話
3.有關餐廳點菜英語對話
4.點餐時服務員與客人的英語對話
5.關於飯店點餐英語對話