口語英語實用生活英語口語

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第616期:你真的會安慰別人嗎?

本文已影響 2.34W人 

I'm here for you.
I'll be there for you.
I'm just a phone call away.
Would you like a shoulder to cry on?


A: Baby, why are you crying?
寶貝,你爲什麼在哭?
B: Mommy, Goldie, my goldfish died.
媽媽,我的金魚,小金金死了。
A: Oh, that's so sad. I'm here for you, darling.
真的人難過,親愛的,有我陪着你。
B: I loved her so much. Goldie always swam up to me and blew me kisses. And she died on her birthday.
我好愛她。小金金總是游到我身邊給我一個飛吻,而她在生日那天死了。
A: Would you like a shoulder to cry on?
你需要借我肩膀用一下嗎?
B: Okay, mommy. Do goldfish go to heaven?
好啊,媽媽,金魚會上天堂嗎?
A: I don't know, darling. But I'm sure she is at peace. Would you like to get another goldfish, honey? I'm sure Goldie wouldn't mind.
親愛的,我不知道。不過我確定她安息了。親愛的,你想要再養一條金魚嗎?我確定小金金不會介意的。
B: Can I, mommy?
媽媽,可以嗎?
A: Absolutely, after all, you still have a goldfish bowl and plenty of fish food.
當然啦,畢竟你還有一個金魚缸和很多魚飼料。
B: Oh, I ran out of fish food.
我把魚飼料用完了。
A: I thought I bought some last week.
我以爲我上週買了一些呢。
B: You did. But I fed Goldie the whole box for her birthday present.
你買了,不過我把整盒魚飼料當做生日禮物給小金金吃了。

padding-bottom: 133.33%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第616期:你真的會安慰別人嗎?

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章