口語英語實用生活英語口語

每天三分鐘學英語 第510期:英文忍無可忍怎麼說?當你情緒失控時可以這樣說!

本文已影響 3.09W人 

I must've put in my information like 20 times. Then I got it to work, but a second later it signed me off and now I can't sign back on. That was the last straw.
我的個人信息都輸了有20來次了。然後就可以用了,但幾秒後又把我登出了,然後現在我又登不進去了。這真是讓我忍無可忍。

I must've done… like xx times
做…有差不多…次了

I must've texted her like 10 times and she still hasn't replied.
我給她發了有差不多10來條短信了,但她還是沒回我。

We must've watched this ad like 100 times. Why are there so many ads?
這條廣告我們看了差不多有100來次了吧。爲什麼有這麼多廣告?

The last straw
最後一根稻草,忍無可忍
讓人無法忍受的最後一擊

The bank charges me whenever I use Alipay. That's the last straw. I'm changing banks.
我每次用支付寶的時候銀行都要向我收費。這讓我忍無可忍。我要換銀行。

Lying to me is the last straw. I don't ever want to see you.again.
對我撒謊讓我簡直忍無可忍。我再也不想見到你了。

I'm gonna call customer service and give them a piece of my mind.I'm also ready to smash this computer. I'm gonna lose it.
要給他們的客服打電話表達我的不滿。我還準備把這臺電腦砸了。我要抓狂了。

每天三分鐘學英語 第510期:英文忍無可忍怎麼說?當你情緒失控時可以這樣說!


Give… a piece of my mind
臭罵某人一頓,對某人雷霆大發

If they don't refund me for this broken charger, I'll give them a piece of my mind.
如果他們不把這個壞的充電器給我退了,我就去臭罵他們一頓。

I gave her a piece of my mind for the way she treated you.
我把她臭罵了一頓,因爲她那樣對你。

Smash
打碎

He smashed the cup on the ground in anger.
他生氣的把杯子摔在地上。

The thieves smashed my window and stole my bag from the backseat.
小偷打碎了我的窗戶,從後座偷走了我的包。

I'm gonna lose it.
我要抓狂了。 我要爆發了。

I've been working for two weeks straight. I'm gonna lose it.
我已經連續工作兩週了。我要抓狂了。

If no one takes our order in the next minute, I'm gonna lose it.
如果下一分鐘還沒有人接我們的單,我就要爆發了。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章