口語英語實用生活英語口語

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第571期:工作間隙的閒聊

本文已影響 1.2W人 

sarcastic
諷刺的;挖苦的
I was being sarcastic.
我剛剛在挖苦呢。
Was she being sarcastic?
她剛剛在諷刺嗎?

intern
實習生
She's the intern in the international travel department.
她是海外旅遊部實習生。

genius
天才;天賦
She's a genius saleswoman.
她是天才女銷售員。

have a genius for
有..天賦
That woman has a genius for organization.
那個女人有組織策劃的天賦。


A: What a nice uniform!
多漂亮的制服啊。
B: Thanks. Do you like it?
謝謝,你喜歡嗎?
A: Not really. I was being sarcastic. Does it come with the job?
不是太喜歡,我挖苦你呢,這是上班穿的嗎?
B: Yes, everyone on the sales floor has to wear one. They're supposed to make us look more professional and I don't have to worry about what I'm going to wear every day.
是的,銷售曾每人人手一件,想讓我們穿上它,顯得更職業。而且我也不用每天都發愁穿什麼了。
A: So are you enjoying your new job?
那你喜歡你的新工作嗎?
B: It's much better than my old one. My new boss is great.
比我以前那份工作好多了,我的新上司人很好。
A: How do you like work.ng in sales?
你覺得幹銷售怎麼樣?
B: I like the fact that I get to work with people. It makes the day go by so much faster.
我喜歡跟很多人一起工作,這樣能使我覺得時間過得很快。
A: That's good. Have you met Jane yet? She's the intern in the international travel department.
那很好呀,你見過珍妮了嗎,她現在正在海外旅遊部實習。
B: Yeah. I've met her. She's a genius saleswoman.
見過了,她簡直是個天才售貨員。
A: I know. She could sell fridges to Eskimos.
我知道!她能把冰箱賣給愛斯基摩人。
B: How do you know her?
你是怎麼認識她的?
A: She's my cousin.
她是我表姐。
B: Why didn't you tell me about that before?
你以前怎麼沒跟我提過?
A: I don't know. I didn't think it was that interesting.
我不知道,我覺得這沒什麼可說的。
B: Well, now that I know that, maybe we should all go out for dinner sometime.
既然我知道了,以後我們有時間應該去吃頓飯。
A: That's a good idea. Let's discuss it after work.
這是個好主意,下班之後咱們再商量。

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第571期:工作間隙的閒聊

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章