口語英語實用生活英語口語

賣房:Deciding Which Offer to Accept 決定接受哪個出價

本文已影響 3.18W人 

13. Deciding Which Offer to Accept

賣房:Deciding Which Offer to Accept 決定接受哪個出價

13.決定接受哪個出價

A: Do you.have any news for me, Daniel?

A:丹尼爾,你有什麼消息要告訴我嗎?

B: Yes, sir. I do.

B:是的,先生。我有。

A: That's good to hear. It's been a while since I've heard from you.

A:很高興聽到這個消息。已經有一段時間沒有你的消息了。

B: We not have only one offer for your home, we have two.

B:你的房子不僅有一個出價者,有兩個。

A: Are they both serious offers?

A:他們都是認真想買的人嗎?

B: Yes, sir, they are.

B:是的,先生,他們是。

A: Okay, let's go over them.

A:好吧,我們帶他們去看看。

B: The best one comes from the San Gabriel couple.

B:最好的是來自聖蓋博的夫婦。

A: Why do you say that?

A:你爲什麼這麼說?

B: The offers are the same in dollars, but they placed no conditions on the sale.

B:他們的美元報價是相同的,但是他們沒有任何條件。

A: Really? They will buy as it is?

A:真的嗎?他們會按原來的樣子買下它?

B: Yes, sir, they will.

B:是的,先生,他們會。

A: Okay. I think we found our buyer then.

A:好的。我想我們找到我們的買主了。

譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章