旅行:Local Customs 當地習俗
本文已影響
2.11W人
25. Local Customs
25.當地習俗
A: Come inside and meet my family.
A:進來見見我的家人。
B: How should I greet them?
B:我應該怎麼和他們打招呼?
A: They will probably want to hug you.
A:他們很可能想擁抱你。
B: That's a little awkward.
B:這會有些尷尬。
A: It's just part of their culture.
A:這只是他們文化的一部分。
B: Anything else I should prepare myself for before going in?
B:還有什麼在我進屋前應該準備的嗎?
A: You should accept something to eat or drink even if you are not hungry or thirsty.
A:即使你不餓或不渴也要接受一些吃的或喝的東西。
B: Is that part of the custom?
B:這也是習俗的一部分嗎?
A: Yes. If you refuse, it is considered very rude.
A:是的。如果你拒絕,會被認爲是沒禮貌的。
B: I don't want to disrespect your family.
B:我不想不尊重你的家人。
A: You'd better not disrespect them.
A:你最好尊重他們。
B: Don't worry, I'll do you a solid.
B:別擔心,我會做的很好的。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載