口語英語實用生活英語口語

旅店:Asking the Concierge for Restaurant Advice 向管理員詢問餐廳建議

本文已影響 2.16W人 

6. Asking the Concierge for Restaurant Advice

6.向管理員詢問餐廳建議

A: Are there any good French restaurants around here?

A:這附近有什麼好的法國餐廳嗎?

B: There are quite a few. I have some menus you.can look at.

B:有很多。我有一些菜單你看以看看。

A: Which one do you recommend? It's my wife's birthday.

A:你推薦哪個?今天是我妻子的生日。

B: The French Quarter is very romantic.

B:法國角很浪漫。

旅店:Asking the Concierge for Restaurant Advice 向管理員詢問餐廳建議

A: Is it very expensive?

A:那裏很貴嗎?

B: It is about $50 a person, not including alcohol or tip.

B:大約每人50美元,不包括酒水和小費。

A: Do I need a reservation?

A:我需要預定嗎?

B: Yes, but I would be happy to make that reservation for you.

B:是的,但我很願意爲您預定。

A: Great! Get us a table for two at 8.

A:太棒了!幫我們預定兩個8點的座位。

B: Will you also need transportation to the restaurant?

B:你還需要去餐廳的交通工具嗎?

A: Can you get a limo to pick us up?

A:你能讓一輛豪華轎車接我們過去嗎?

B: I can do that for $30.

B:需要收您30美元。

譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章