口語英語實用生活英語口語

旅行:Talking to a Flight Attendant 與空姐交談

本文已影響 1.54W人 

padding-bottom: 66.86%;">旅行:Talking to a Flight Attendant 與空姐交談

13. Talking to a Flight Attendant

13.與空姐交談

A: Can I please have a rum and coke?

A:我可以要一杯郎姆酒和可樂嗎?

B: You are going to have to wait until we take off and are at a cruising altitude.

B:你不得不等到我們起飛到巡航高度的時候。

A: I hate flying though, and I really need something to take the edge off.

A:儘管我討厭坐飛機,但我真的需要什麼來減弱這種感覺。

B: I'm sorry we don't serve anything until after take-off.

B:很抱歉在飛機起飛前我們不提供任何食物。

A: I can pay you in cash.

A:我可以付給你現金

B: We don't take cash on the plane anymore.

B:我們在飛機上也不收現金。

A: So how can I pay?

A:那我怎麼付錢?

B: When I come around after we take off, you can pay with a debit or credit card.

B:飛機起飛後我會過來,你可以用借記卡或信用卡付錢。

A: I only have cash.

A:我只有現金。

B: See if someone will buy you a drink then.

B:那看看有沒有人可以請你喝杯飲料。

A: Can I smoke a cigarette to relax in the meantime?

A:那同時我可以抽根菸來放鬆一下嘛?

B: Smoking isn't allowed on flights.

B:飛機上不允許吸菸。

譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀