英語口語流行話題(MP3+中英字幕) 第35期:星座的魅力18 1
本文已影響
1.15W人
A: Kate , I want to break up with my boyfriend tomorrow.
A: 凱特,我打算明天向我男朋友提出分手。B: Gosh! Why? Does he do something wrong?
B: 天啊,爲什麼?他做錯了什麼事嗎?A: No. He does very well.
A: 沒有,他表現得很好。
B: You really make me confused now.
B: 那你倒是把我給弄糊塗了。A: As you know I'm Aries.
A: 你知道我是白羊座的。B: That's true.
B: 沒錯。A: But he is Cancer. This morning, I read something about zodiac signs, which says that we are a poor match.
A: 不過我的男朋友是巨蟹座的。我今天早上看了一篇有關星座的文章。上面說白羊和巨蟹是一對錯誤的組合。B: Do you think so? Don't you love him?
B: 你這麼認爲嗎?難道你不愛他嗎?A: I think I love him. But it says that the Crab is too sensitive and slow for the speedy and hot-tempered nature of Aries. And Aries will have difficulty in listening to the Crab's nagging and negativity.
A: 我覺得我是愛他的。不過那文章上面說天生敏感的蟹子根本受不了白羊座迅速而熱情的天性。而白羊座也難以接受巨蟹的嘮嘮叨叨和消極態度。B: Whatever. Don't take it seriously. It's just for entertainrnent.
B: 它愛怎麼說怎麼說吧。你沒必要把它當真。那純粹是爲了娛樂。A: I hope so.
A: 我希望如此。