口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第327期:Painting 繪畫

本文已影響 3.01W人 

Todd: OK. Richard, do you like art?

託德:好,理查德,你喜歡藝術嗎?

Richard: I do. Very much. Yes.

理查德:我喜歡。非常喜歡。

Todd: OK. Um, what kind of art do you like?

託德:好。嗯,你喜歡哪種藝術?

Richard: OK. Well, I like all kinds of art.

理查德:我喜歡各種類型的藝術。

Todd: OK.

託德:好。

Richard: When I was young I used to enjoy painting.

理查德:我年輕的時候非常喜歡畫畫。

Todd: OK. What did you paint?

託德:那你都畫了些什麼?

Richard: OK. When I was a kid, I was in art class, so it was all fairly sort of basic standard stuff like country scenes.

理查德:我還是個孩子的時候,我上過藝術課,那個課程教授各種基礎標準的事情,比如鄉村風景畫。

Todd: Country scenes! So in a country scene, what can you see?

託德:鄉村風景畫!那鄉村風景畫中都有什麼?

Richard: OK, I can see a red house, with a chimney, billowing n fields , luscious green grass in England.

理查德:我可以看到一間有煙囪的紅色房子,煙囪冒出滾滾濃煙,還有綠色的田野,還有英國柔軟的青草。

Todd: Wow, so is your home like that in England?

託德:哇,那你在英國的家就是那個樣子的嗎?

Richard: Actually, no! No, It's not in 're in the suburbs of London, we're not really in the country.

理查德:實際上不是!它不是在……我們住在倫敦郊區,實際上我們並不住在鄉村。

Todd: Oh!

託德:哦!

Richard: And I used to paint sort of idyllic countryside scenes.

理查德:我以前會畫田園般的鄉村風景。

Todd: OK. Which do you prefer, the country of the city?

託德:好。那鄉村和城市你更喜歡哪個?

Richard: To paint or to live in?

理查德:是指繪畫還是生活?

Todd: paint.

託德:嗯,繪畫。

Richard: To paint! To paint I prefer the country.

理查德:繪畫!繪畫來說,我更喜歡鄉村。

Todd: OK. Great.

託德:好。很好。

Richard: To live in, I think it is more convenient being, being near a big city.

理查德:要是生活的話,我認爲住在大城市附近更方便。

Todd: OK. Great. Thanks.

託德:好。很好。謝謝。

美語情景對話 第327期:Painting 繪畫

重點講解:
1. all kinds of
各種類型的;五花八門的;
eg. onations came from all kinds of people.
捐贈來自於各界人士。
eg. All kinds of remarkable things began to happen.
開始發生各種不尋常的事。
2. used to do sth.
過去常常;過去曾做某事;
eg. Things ain't what they used to be.
現在情況不比從前了。
eg. I used to live in London.
我曾經在倫敦居住過。
3. enjoy doing sth.
享受;喜愛做某事;
eg. I enjoyed playing cricket.
我喜歡打板球。
eg. Children enjoy playing on the sands.
孩子們喜歡在沙灘上玩耍。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章