口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第284期:Japan 日本

本文已影響 2.95W人 

Todd: Hello, what is your name?

託德:你好,你叫什麼名字?

Hitoshi: My name is Hitoshi Fukuda.

仁志:我叫福田仁志。

Todd: Hitoshi

託德:仁志。

Hitoshi: Mm-hm.

仁志:嗯。

Todd: I'm sorry. What's your last name?

託德:抱歉,你的姓是什麼?

Hitoshi: Fukuda.

仁志:福田。

Todd: Fukuda.

託德:福田。

Hitoshi: Mm-hm.

仁志:嗯。

Todd: And where are you from?

託德:你來自哪裏?

Hitoshi: Well, I'm originally from a city called Utsunomiya.

仁志:嗯,我在一個叫做宇都宮的城市出生。

Todd: Uh-huh.

託德:啊哈。

Hitoshi: It's north of Tokyo.

仁志:位於東京北邊。

Todd: Oh, nice.

託德:嗯,很好。

Hitoshi: But, when I was ten I moved to Uwara, which is in Saitama.

仁志:不過我十歲的時候搬到浦和市去了,那裏位於埼玉縣。

Todd: OK.

託德:好。

Hitoshi: And I've been there ever since.

仁志:自那以後我一直在那座城市生活。

Todd: OK. me about your country. Tell me about Japan.

託德:好。嗯,跟我說說你的祖國吧。跟我說說日本的情況。

Hitoshi: Japan? Well, it's a very crowded country, a lot of people. And it's very small in terms of the size you know of the area. It's actually smaller than California.

仁志:日本?嗯,這是一個非常擁擠的國家,有許多人。而且你可能聽說過,領土面積很小。實際上比加州還小。

Todd: Wow. Wow.

託德:哇。哇。

Hitoshi: And then, two-thirds of the area is covered by forests.

仁志:還有,日本國土的三分之二被森林覆蓋。

Todd: 's good. I love forests. I love forests. How many people live in Japan?

託德:這很好。我喜歡森林。我喜歡森林。日本有多少人口?

Hitoshi: About 120,000,000.

仁志:大約1.2億人。

Todd: Wow.

託德:哇!

Hitoshi: Yeah. Just about 125,000,000. It's about half the population of the states.

仁志:對。大概1.25億吧。是美國人口的一半。

Todd: Man! And what is the capital city?

託德:那首都是哪裏?

Hitoshi: It's Tokyo.

仁志:東京。

Todd: Tokyo. And who is the leader of the country?

託德:東京。日本領導人是誰?

Hitoshi: It's Koizumi.

仁志:小泉。

Todd: Koizumi.

託德:小泉。

Hitoshi: The Prime Minister. Yes.

仁志:是首相。對。

padding-bottom: 66.75%;">美語情景對話 第284期:Japan 日本

重點講解:
1. ever since
自從;打…以後一直;
eg. He's been there ever since you left!
自從你離開後他就一直在那裏!
eg. Ever since we moved last year, I worry a lot about whether I can handle this new job.
自從去年我們搬家,我就一直非常擔心能否做好這份新工作。
2. in terms of
在…方面;從…角度看;根據…來說;
eg. It was a bad year for films, in terms of both quantity and quality.
今年的電影無論從數量上還是質量上都說不上好。
eg. It is difficult to express it in terms of science.
要用科學的字眼來表達它是很困難的。
3. know of
聽說過;略有耳聞;
eg. We know of the incident but have no further details.
我們聽說過這件事,但對詳情不是很清楚。
eg. I know of the man, but I've never spoken to him.
我知道這個人,不過從來沒有和他說過話。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章