商務英語辦公室英語

酒店基礎英語口語回答

本文已影響 2.81W人 

我們酒店員工當客人向我們說明什麼的時候,得體的回答也很重要。接下來,小編給大家準備了酒店基礎英語口語回答,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

ing-bottom: 100%;">酒店基礎英語口語回答

1.一般性的回答

I see, sir. 我明白了,先生。

Certainly, sir.好的,先生。

2.請對方再等一會兒

Just a moment, please. 請稍等。

Thank you for waiting. 您久等了,先生。

I am very sorry to have kept you waiting. 很抱歉讓您久等了。

Could you wait a little longer, please? 請您稍候好嗎?

3.要麻煩客人或是拒絕客人的要求時

拒絕客人時,不要一口回絕說"No.",要委婉一些。

I am afraid I can't do that. 不好意思,我恐怕沒辦法那樣做。

Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass. 不好意思,先生,麻煩讓我過一下。

4.道歉

如果是自己的錯就說"I am sorry."如果是公司的錯,就說:"We are sorry.".

I am very sorry for the delay1. 很抱歉延誤了時間。

I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 很抱歉造成您的不便。

I would like to apologize for the mistake. 爲這個錯誤我深致歉意。

5.客人對自己說"Thank you."時回答

You are welcome. 不客氣。

Thank you, sir. 謝謝您,先生。

Thank you very much. 非常感謝您。

6.交給客人某些東西時,可以說

Here you are. 您要的東西在這裏。

Here is your room key. 這是您的房間鑰匙。

Here it is. 這是您的東西。

7.當客人準備離開時,可以說:

Have a nice day. 祝您有美好的一天。

Please enjoy your stay 祝您住宿愉快。

We hope to see you again soon. 希望不久能再次見到您。

Thank you for staying with us. 謝謝光臨。

8.當客人的英語難以理解時

面對客人的疑問,不要只是一味地傻笑,或是一直說Yes, Yes.如果聽不懂事,要向客人提出疑問,或是先向對方說"Just a moment, please.", 然後請求他人協助。

Pardon? 對不起?

Pardon me? 對不起?

I beg your pardon? 對不起請再說一遍好嗎?

Could you repeat that, please? 請您重複一遍好嗎?

若是不敢肯定對方所說的部分內容時,可以將不明白的部分重複一遍,如:

Excuse me, sir. Do you mean you lost your room key?不好意思,先生,您是說您丟了房間的鑰匙?

  擴展:收訖用語

收訖

您昨日來信已收悉, 謹於此按您所約定的條件。接受此項任務。

I acknowledge receipt of your letter of yesterday, and gratefully accept the appointment on the terms you mention.

6月1日貴函敬悉。

We are pleased to acknowledge receipt of your favour of the 1st June.

本月5日來函敬悉。

We acknowledge receipt of your letter of the 5th inst.

本商品將於12月最後一班輪船付運, 貨到時請惠於告知

Kindly1 acknowledge receipt, and have the goods sent by the last steamer in December.

我們如期收到您5月15日的信, 信中所談事宜盡悉。謝謝。

We duly received your favour of the 15th May, contents of which we note with thanks.

6月6日來函收悉, 我們無法交運該貨, 甚感遺撼。

We are in possession o fyour favour of the 6th June, and regret having to inform you that it is impossible for us to deliver the goods.

7月15日寄來的貨物發票收悉。

We are in possession of your invoice2 of the 15th July.

7月7日的貴函收悉, 感謝您訂購下列貨物: ...

Your favour of the 7th July is at hand, and thank you for your order for: ...

7月10日來函敬悉。

Your favour of the 10th July came duly to hand.

您昨天的信和所附來的100美元的支票均已收悉。

Your favour of yesterday covering a chequie of $100 is duly to hand.

昨天貴函已收悉。

Your favour of yesterday is duly received.

我們已收到您昨日寫的信。

We have received your letter of yesterday.

我們如期收到您昨日發來的信。

We duly received your letter of yesterday.

我們於5月1日收到您4月3日的信。

We received on the 1st May your valued favour dated 3th April.

我們如期收到您5月27日函和附來的150美元的匯票。

We duly received your favour of the 27th May, with a draft for $150.

2月6日來函收悉。

We have received your letter dated 6th February.

您6月5日的來函收悉, 多謝。

We have to own with thanks the receipt of your favour of 6th June.

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章