商務英語辦公室英語

有關職場的英語口語對話

本文已影響 2.78W人 

小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,學習英語就是要花很多時間的,所以大家要好好複習英語哦,這樣才能更快的提升成績哦

ing-bottom: 100%;">有關職場的英語口語對話

  一時間越來越緊迫了

AIt's crunch time, isn't it? I wasn't nervous before the meeting, but now I am.

這是難關,對吧? 我開會前還不緊張的,但現在我緊張了。

BNo kidding. Time is running out.

一點不假。時間越來越緊迫了。

AIt would help to bring in a couple more troubleshooters.

若是再找幾個難題顧問來解決問題,可能會有幫助。

BVince says he can't afford anybody else. We're got to come through.

文斯說他請不起人了。我們得要自己撐過。

ADo you think we'll make it?

你覺得我們會成功嗎?

BI guess we'll either make it, or we won't.

我猜我們要麼就搞定,否則就完蛋了。

  二她還真像個女超人

AEither we'll be millionaires, or we won't... won't have a dime.

當不成百萬富翁,就當……身無分文。

BAnd it's all coming down to the next three weeks.

接下來的三個星期就會見真相。

AThe only person who seems confident the software will be done on time is Zina.

只有吉娜有信心,軟件會準時完成。

BYeah, she is some kind of Superwoman, isn't she?

對啊,她還真像個女超人,你說是不是?

AFailure just isn't an option for her. I'm glad she's on our team.

失敗這兩個字不在她的字典裏。我很高興她跟我們是同一夥的。

  三她可都是玩真的

AI used to be down on the sales people until I saw her in action.

我以前對業務員都很失望,直到我見識到吉娜的能耐。

BShe means business, for sure.

她可都是玩真的。

AMost salespeople seem like half-brains. Zina's definitely an exception.

大部分的業務看起來都沒大腦。吉娜絕對是個例外。

BWe'd better get back to work.

我們最好回去工作了。

AYeah, I'm not too worried about Vince, but I'd hate to face Zina if we don't deliver...

是啊,我還不太擔心文斯,但若我們搞不定,我可是打死不想面對吉娜……

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章