商務英語電話英語

關於常用的英文電話用語

本文已影響 8.02K人 

語言是人類最重要的思維和交流工具,學習和掌握外語逐漸成爲國民必備的素質之一。而英語作爲全球使用面最廣的一門語言,具有更重要的意義。本站小編整理了關於常用的英文電話用語,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 75%;">關於常用的英文電話用語
  關於常用的英文電話用語一

I'd like to see the doctor at the earliest possible time.我想盡快看醫生。

May I make an appointment now?現在可以預約門診嗎?

Yes, but Dr. Lee's schedule is full for today. How about 9:00 tonight?可以,不過李醫生今天的時間排滿了。今晚9點好嗎?

That's fine. I think I can wait till then.好的,我想我可以等到那時候。

May I have you. name and number, please?請問你的姓名和電話號碼?

The name is Wang, and the number is 363-1127.我姓王,電話是363-1127。

Thank you, Mr. Wang. See you later.謝謝您,王先生。再見!

Dr. Tyler's office. Good morning.早上好,泰勒醫務所。

Good moring. This is Huang Feng.早上好,我叫黃鳳。

Are you sick?你病了嗎?

Yes, I have a terrible cold.是的,我得了重感冒。

Have you been here to see Dr. Tyler before?你曾來過泰勒醫務所看過醫生嗎?

No. This is my first visit.沒有。這是第一次。

Just a moment, I'll ask him.稍等,我問一下他。

Yes, he makes house calls, but the doctor has an opening only after 2:00 p.m.好,他願出診,但他在下午2點後纔有空。

That'll be fine.好吧!

I'll try to squeeze you at 2:30 p.m.你來如何?我會在下午2點半擠出時間的。

Thank you. The address is No.44 Changning Road.謝謝你,地址是長寧路19號。

And my phone number is 797-7963.我的電話是797-7963。

Would two o'clock be acceptable?兩點鐘合適嗎?

Does two o'clock sound alright?兩點鐘好嗎?

I'd like to set up a doctor's appointment as soon as possible.我想盡快預約門診。

Can I set it up now?現在可以預約嗎?

  關於常用的英文電話用語二

Hello. Is there Susan speaking?喂,是蘇珊嗎?

Who?誰啊?

Tian Yuan.田園。

You must have the wrong number.你一定打錯電話了。

Oh, I'm sorry.噢,對不起。

Is Li Ying in?李英在家嗎?

Wrong number.打錯電話了。

Isn't this the Nanjing University?請問是南京大學嗎?

No. It's not.不是。

Oh. I'm sorry.噢,對不起。

May I please speak to Ling Ling?我可以和玲玲講話嗎?

There is no one here by that name.這裏沒有玲玲這個人。

Is this five-two-one double eight six-four?這裏是521-8864嗎?

No. This is five-two-one double eight three-five.不,這裏是521-8835。

Oh. I'm sorry.噢,對不起。

That's all right.沒關係。

Are you sure you are dialing the right number?你確定你打的號碼是對的嗎?

What number are you trying to dial?你要的電話是什麼號碼?

No one lives here by that name.這裏沒有人叫那個名字。

I'm sorry. I dialed the wrong number.對不起,我打錯電話了。

May I speak to the head of the household?我可以請戶主聽電話嗎?

May I ask who's calling?請問你是誰?

I am calling on behalf of the Private Teacher Company.我代表家教公司給您打電話。

This is Susan with Jiaotong University student. May I have your name, sir?我是交通大學的在校生蘇珊,請問您貴姓?

My name is Li.我姓李。

Excuse me, Mr. Li. Do you have children, Mr. Li?打攪了,李先生。您有孩子嗎?

Yes.有。

Great. I believe you must care for his educations.太好了。我相信你肯定很關心他的教育吧。

You probably heard about it. We have private teachers in our holiday.或許你已經聽說過。我們交大的學生在假期間做家教。

We will help your children in learning lessons in their free time.我們可以幫助您的孩子在他們空閒時學習功課。

We are running a special offer on this holiday.我們在這個假期有個特價優惠。

You might want to know more about it.我想你肯定想多瞭解點吧。

May I ask who I am talking to?請問你是誰?

  關於常用的英文電話用語三

Mary, I'm glad you called ,很高興你給我打電話。`

I'm calling to ask you some questions about Susan.我打電話是想問一些關於蘇珊的事。

Sure. Oh, sorry, Mary, I'd better go now.可以。哦,抱歉,Mary,我要掛電話了。

Is the boss coming by?是老闆過來了嗎?

OK. I'll let you get back to your work.好,你過去工作吧。

I'll call you again later, OK?我以後再打給你,好嗎?

OK.好的。

Oh, Somebody's at the door. I have to go.哦,有人來了,我得去開門。

"Sorry, I have to say ""good-bye""."我不得不說再見了。

I'll think about it and call you back soon, OK?我考慮一下,回頭我儘快打電話給你,好嗎?

Sorry. I have a meeting right now.抱歉,我馬上有個會議要開。

Emergency Assistance, may I help you?緊急事故救援中心,有什麼需要幫助的嗎?

I've just been robbed. What should I do?我剛剛被搶劫了,現在不知道該怎麼辦?

Are you injured, sir?先生,您受傷了嗎?

No, no, I'm just a little upset.沒有,沒有受傷,只是情緒有點不穩。

Please remain calm, sir. Just give me your name and your location.請保持鎮靜,先生。告訴我你的名字和所在地點。

My name is Lu Wei. I am beside Beijing Hotel on Changan Street.我叫陸偉,在長安街北京飯店旁邊。

Please stay where you are, we'll have a patrol car there in two minutes.請您呆在原地,兩分鐘之內我們派巡邏車過來。

I've just been the victim of a robbery.我被搶劫了。

A thief has just robbed me. Can you send the police?一個盜賊搶劫了我,你能替我報警嗎?

Please try to keep relaxed, sir.別太緊張,先生。

Just give me your name and the place where you are calling from?請給我您的姓名與地點所在。

San Francisco General Hospital.這裏是舊金山總醫院。

Hello. This is an emergency. Can you please send an ambulance?喂,這兒有急病患者,請派一部救護車來。

OK, OK- just try to calm down, sir.好,好,請冷靜下來,先生。

And tell me where you are and what's happened.告訴我你在哪裏,發生了什麼事?

OK. Right. Uh, We're at La Traviata restaurant in North Beach.是,對。我們在North Beach的La Traviata餐廳。

And my wife is- uh-我的太太她-

Is your wife ill?是你太太病了嗎?

Uh, in a way.嗯,是呀。

Sir, I thought this was an emergency.先生,我想這是一位急病患者。

It is! She's having pains a minute apart!是啊。她隔一分鐘就會痛呀。

You mean from the food?是不是吃東西引起的?

From the baby!是胎兒引起的。

She's having a baby?她懷孕了嗎?


看了“關於常用的英文電話用語”的人還看了:

1.英語電話中常用的禮貌用語

2.實用英語電話用語小結

3.用英語打電話的常用語

4.最常用的的打電話英語口語

5.打電話要用的英語對話常用語

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章