商務英語購物英語

關於在商場購物的英語情景對話

本文已影響 4.89K人 

英語口語其實看起來很難,但是隻要我們認真的練一練,肯定可以提升,所以小編今天特地整理了英語口語的情景對話以供大家參考,大家要好好背誦一下哦。

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">關於在商場購物的英語情景對話

  請問有機蔬菜醬油分別在超市哪道

AWe need to buy some beer too. Where is the beer?

我們還需要買一些啤酒,啤酒在哪裏?

BThey don't have beer in this supermarket. We have to go to the liquor store.

超市是不賣啤酒的,我們要到賣酒的店買才行。

AHuh? They don't have beer. How can that be?

什麼?這裏不賣酒,怎麼可能?

BIt's a state state doesn't allow supermarkets to sell beer. Only in liquor stores.

這是州立的法律。這個州不允許超市賣酒,只有賣酒的店纔有。

AThat's too strict. It's silly.

這太苛刻,也很愚蠢。

BI know. I agree with you.

我同意你的說法。

AExcuse me. Do you sell organic vegetables here?

請問你們賣有機蔬菜嗎?

BYes, we do. They're right in front of organic vegetables are marked with the blue label. Here. Do you see?

有的,就在你前面。有機蔬菜都有藍色的標籤。在這裏,看到了嗎?

ASure. Thank should have a sign. That way people could identify which are organic and which aren't.

唔,謝謝。你們應該要有標示,讓顧客知道哪些是有機蔬菜,哪些不是。

BThey're labeled on the packet, sir.

它們在包裝上有標示,先生。

AOne more question.

還有一個問題。

BYes?

請說。

AWe need to buy some soy sauce. Which aisle is the soy sauce in?

我們想買一些醬油,醬油在哪一個走道?

BThat would be in aisle 7, with the condiments. It is right next to the ketchup.

在第七走道,和調味品一起,就在蕃茄醬的旁邊。

AThank you want paper or plastic bags?

謝謝。你要紙袋或塑膠袋?

BPlastic bags.

塑膠袋。

AAnd do you want to drive up?

你需要搬運服務嗎?

BWhat do you mean?

什麼意思?

AWe can have someone put the bags in our trunk for just drive up to that door over there.

他們可以幫我們把東西搬到卡車上。我們只要把車子開到那扇門那兒。

BWow! That's convenient. But I think we can take the groceries by ourselves.

哇,好方便!不過我想我們可以自己提這些雜貨。

AYes, our car is not parked far away.I'll tell the cashier we don't want to drive up. It should be about ninety dollars all together.

好的,我們的車子沒有停多遠。我告訴收銀員不要這項服務,全部大概要 90 美元錢。

BHere is one-hundred. I will go look at the magazine rack, okay?

這裏是100美元。我可不可以去雜誌架那兒看看?

請問購物籃在哪能找到

AExcuse me, could you tell me where I can get a shopping basket?

打擾了,你可以告訴我哪裏可以拿到購物籃嗎?

BYes, Madam. It is at the entrance.

是的,女士。在入口那裏。

AWell, I can't find the way to the entrance. Would you tell me where the entrance is?

額,我找不到去入口的路。你能告訴我入口在哪裏嗎?

BOkay. Follow me please.

行。請跟我走。

AThank you very much. By the way, where are the vegetables?

非常感謝你。順便問一下,蔬菜放在哪裏?

BIn aisle 3.

在3走道。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章