商務英語金融英語

金融英語口語對話實戰練習

本文已影響 2.74W人 

下面本站小編爲大家帶來金融英語口語對話實戰練習,歡迎大家閱讀!

ing-bottom: 100%;">金融英語口語對話實戰練習

  金融英語口語對話實戰練習1:

A:Would you.like to ask any questions?

請問有什麼問題嗎?

B:I need to know about the fees.

我想問問關於費用的問題。

A:What kind of fees?

那是什麼費用呢?

B:I’m asking about overdraft fees.

就是信用卡透支費。

A:You have to pay a small fee every time you overdraft.

是這樣的,每次透支,你都要支付一筆數目很小的費用。

B:What’s the fee?

怎麼算的?

A:The fee is $25 every time you overdraft.

每次25美元。

B:How is that a small fee?

怎麼會有這樣的費用?

A:That fee should keep you from overdrafting.

這是出於防止透支目的而設置的。

B:I see.

好吧。

A:Do you have any more questions?

請問還有別的問題嗎?

B:I don’t need to know anything else. Thank you.

暫時還沒有,謝謝你。

  金融英語口語實戰練習2:

A:Good morning, Madam. Can I help you?

女士,早上好。我能爲你服務嗎?

B:Yes, I’ve come to inquire about a 6,000-dollar remittance from California. Has it arrived?

是的,我是來查詢從加利福尼亞匯過來的6000美元匯款的。它到了嗎?

A:May I have your name, please?

請問你的名字是什麼?

B:My name is Jenny Clinton.

我的名字是Jenny Clinton。

A:I see. Wait for a moment please. I am sorry, Mrs. Clinton, but the remittance doesn'tappear to have arrived yet.

知道了。請稍等。克林頓夫人,不好意思。匯款似乎還沒到。

B:Really? It should have arrived. It was sent a week ago.

是嗎?應該是到了。一個星期之前就匯過來了。

A:If the money was sent by cable, it would have taken about one or two days. But if it wassent by airmail, it would take at least one week.

如果是電匯,只需一兩天。但是如果是航空郵遞,至少需要一個星期。

B:Well, then I'll come again the day after tomorrow.

好的,那麼我後天再過來。

A:Or would you like us to phone you when the money arrives?

或者錢到的時候,需要我們打電話給你嗎?

B:That would be very kind of you.

如果那樣,那實在是太好。

A:Could you please tell me your phone number, so we'll give you a ring as soon as theremittance has arrived?

你可以告訴我你的電話號碼嗎?那麼匯款一到我們就會打電話給你。

B:The phone number is 328 6765 extension 105.

我的電話號碼是328-6765,105分機。

A:Thank you. We'll inform you in time. Goodbye.

謝謝你。我們會及時通知你的。拜拜。

以上就是本站小編爲大家帶來的金融英語口語對話實戰練習,希望對大家的學習有所幫助!

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章