商務英語旅遊英語

美國觀光英語會話

本文已影響 1.27W人 

隨着國民物質生活水平的提高,很多人休息的時候都會出國旅遊。今天小編在此獻上出國遊玩常用的英語,希望對你有所幫助。

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">美國觀光英語會話

 美國觀光英語:航空之旅

(1) Buying Tickets and Making Reservations

(1)購買機票和訂位

Model Dialogs

標準對話

Dialog 1 Reserving Two Seats to New York

對話1 預訂兩個到紐約的座位

A:I'd like to make reservations for two to New York. Do you have anything in Economy Class for this Saturday?

A:我要預訂兩個座位到紐約,週六的經濟艙有空位嗎?

B:Just a moment, please. I'll check.

B:請稍候,我查查看。

B:Yes, sir. we have two seats available on TWA Flight 502 at 10:30 A.M.. Will that be all right?

B:是的,先生,TWA航空公司502班次上午10點半班機有兩個空位,可以嗎?

A:Well, we have to be there by noon. Don't you have anything earlier?

A:嗯,我們中午前要到那裏,你們沒有早一點的嗎?

B:Let me see... Yes, there's an 8:15 flight with two Economy Class seats available. It gets to New York at 10:45. How's that?

B:我看看......,是的,8點45分的班次經濟航有兩個空位,10點45分到達紐約,怎麼樣?

A:That'll be fine.

A:可以。

B:All right. Was that round-trip or one-way?

B:好的,是單程票還是來回票?

A:One-way, please.

A:單程票。

B:That's three hundred and fifty dollars altogether, sir. The flight number and boarding gate are indicated on your tickets.

B:總共350元,先生,班次號碼和登機門都寫在你的機票上。

A:Thank you very much.

A:非常謝謝你。

B:Our pleasure, sir. Have a good trip.

B:爲你服務是我們的榮幸,先生,祝你旅途愉快。

Dialog 2 All the Seats are Reserved

對話2 票已訂完

A:May I help you?

A:有什麼我能爲你效勞的嗎?

B:Yes, I'd like to reserve an Economy Class seat to San Francisco on your Flight 903. Are there any seats available for tomorrow?

]B:是的,我要預訂你們903班次到舊金山的一張經濟航座位,明天有空位嗎?

]A:I'm sorry, sir. All the seats are reserved.

]A:對不起,先生,已客滿了。

]B:Oh, I see. In that case, how about a Saturday flight?

]B:哦,我知道,如果這樣的話,週六的班次如何?

]A:Just a second. I'll check... Yes, sir, we do have an available seat on Northwest Flight 901.

A:請稍候,我查查看......,是的,先生,西北航空公司901班次有空位。

B:What time does it take off?

B:幾點起飛?

A:Nine A.M., sir. And it gets to San Francisco at 2:30.

A:上午9點,先生,2點30分到達舊金山。

B:That's fine. I'll take it.

B:好的,我決定買了。

Useful Expression

常用語句

I'd like two seats on today's Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit, please.

我想訂兩張今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的機票。

I'd like to make reservations for two seats on your flight leaving at noon for Washington.

我要訂兩張你們航空公司中午起飛到華盛頓的機票。

Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 A.M. next Monday?

你們有下週一大約上午10點起飛到紐約的班機嗎?

What's the fare to New York, Economy Class?

去紐約的經濟艙機票多少錢?

Please reserve one seat, Economy Class, on this flight.

請預訂這班次經濟艙一個座位。

Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?

請幫我預訂明天飛芝加哥的座位好嗎?

I'll pick up the ticket at the airport counter.

我會在機場櫃檯拿機票。

My contact address is Room 105 at the Park Hotel.

我的聯絡地址是公園旅館105房。

Where (When) do I pick up the ticket?

我在什麼地方(時候)拿機票?

 美國觀光英語:列車之旅

(1) At the Train Station

(1)在火車站

Model Dialogs

標準對話

Dialog 1 Asking Where to Buy a Ticket

對話1 詢問何處購票

A:Pardon me. Where do I buy a ticket?

A:請問什麼地方可買車票?

B:Where are you going?

B:你要去哪裏?

A:To New York.

A:去紐約。

B:I think Window 6 has New York tickets.

B:我想六號窗口賣出紐約的票。

A:Thank you.

A:謝謝你。

Dialog 2 Buying a Ticket

對話2 購車票

A:Give me a ticket to New York, please.

A:請給我一張去紐約的車票。

B:One-way or round-trip?

B:單程還是往返?

A:One-way, please.

A:單程。

B:Pullman or coach?

B:臥鋪車還是普通客車?

A:I'm sorry I don't understand.

A:抱歉我不清楚。

B:A Pullman is a sleeping car and a coach is a sitting car.

B:臥車是可睡覺的車廂而普通車是有座位的車廂。

A:A Pullman ticket, please.

A:臥鋪車車票。

B:Do you want a berth or a compartment?

B:你要臥鋪還是小客室?

A:Give me a berth, please.

A:請給我臥鋪。

B:Upper or lower?

B:上鋪還是下鋪?

A:Upper, please.

A:上鋪。

B:That'll be $230.00, please.

B:總共230元。

A:Will I have to change trains?

A:我要換車嗎?

B:No. This train goes straight through to New York.

B:不,這班火車直達紐約。

Dialog 3 Checking a Suitcase Through

對話3 登記托運行李

A:Porter! I'd like check this large suitcase through to New York.

A:行李員!我要託運這件大行李到紐約。

B:Yes, sir. I'll need your car and berth numbers.

B:好的,先生,請給我你的車名和臥鋪號碼。

A:It's the Western Clipper for New York; car 7, berth 12.

A:是“Western Clipper”往紐約,第7車廂12臥鋪。

B:I'll take care of it right away, sir.

B:我馬上辦理,先生。

A:Thank you.

A:謝謝你。

Useful Expression

常用語句

Do you have a timetable?

有時刻表嗎?

I'd like to check the departure time of the trains.

我想查一下這班火車的發出時間。

Is this train leaving at 9:07 a sleeper?

這班火車是9點7分出發的臥車嗎?

Is there a lounge car (dining car) on that train?

那班火車有休閒車廂(餐車)嗎?

Give me one Pullman ticket to Chicago, please.

請給我一張往芝加哥的臥鋪票。

I'd like to reserve a berth (seat) on that train.

我要預訂那班火車的一張臥鋪(座位)票。

I prefer a lower berth.

我要下鋪。

Can I cancel this ticket?

我可以退票嗎?

I want to change this ticket to a Pullman ticket.

這張票我要換成臥鋪票。

What time does this train arrive in Chicago?

這班火車什麼時候到芝加哥?

Which train goes to Washington?

哪一班火車去華盛頓?

What platform does the limited express for Los Angeles depart from?

往洛杉磯的特快車在幾站臺?

Where do I transfer to get to Washington?

我要在哪裏換車去華盛頓?

Can I stop over in Chicago?

我可以在芝加哥中途下車嗎?

美國觀光英語:觀光

(1)At the Travel Agent

(1)在旅行社

Model Dialogs

標準對話

Dialog 1 Arranging a Tour

對話1 安排旅程

A:Yes, sir. What can I do for you?

A:是的,先生,有什麼我可以效勞的嗎?

B:Well, I'd like to do some sightseeing. Could you give me some information about the tours?

B:嗯,我想觀光,你能提供一些有關旅程的資料嗎?

A:Certainly. We have a number of tours. Is there anything special you want to see?

A:當然可以,我們有幾種旅程,有沒有什麼特定地點你想看的?

B:No, just the interesting and historical places in the city.

B:不,只是城內的名勝古蹟。

A:All right. Let me give you some brochures. You'll notice there are morning, afternoon, and all-day tours.

A:好的,我給你一些簡介,你會注意到有上午、下午和整天的旅程。

B:Yes, I see. What about this morning tour? Does it include the United Nations?

B:是的,我看到了,上午旅程怎樣?包括聯合國嗎?

A:No, sir. That's in the all-day tour or the afternoon tour.

A:不,先生,那是整天或下午的旅程。

B:Well, I think I'd better take the all-day tour and see everything. Where does the bus leave from?

B:嗯,我想我最好選擇整天的旅程參觀每樣東西,大巴車從哪裏出發?

A:It leaves from the Hilton Hotel at 8:30.

A:8點半從希爾頓出發。

B:That's fine. Would you reserve a seat for Saturday morning, please?

B:好的,請你幫我預訂星期六上午的座位好嗎?

Useful Expression

常用語句

I'd like to take a tour of the city.

我想參觀一下市區。

I'm interested in seeing(going to, visiting) the Statue of Liberty.

我想看自由女神像。

I'd like a tour of the city.

我想在市內觀光。

What does the morning tour include?

上午旅程包括些什麼?

What's the most comprehensive tour of the city?

市內旅程內容最豐富的是什麼?

I'm most interested in historic sights. Which tour do you suggest?

我最喜歡古蹟,你建議我參加哪一個旅程?

Does this tour include (visit, stop at) the Statue of Liberty?

這個旅程包括自由女神像嗎?

How much does the all-day tour cost?

整天旅程的費用是多少?

Can I pay for this in traveler's checks?

我可以用旅行支票付款嗎?

What does the price include?

這個價格包括什麼?

Where can I find a map of the city?

哪裏有市區地圖?

I'd like to buy a subway map.

我要買張地鐵地圖。

I need a train(bus, plane) schedule.

我要一張火車(公共汽車、飛機)時刻表。

Could you find me a Chiese-speaking guide, please?

請你找個說中文的導遊好嗎?

I'd like to hire a guide to show me the town tomorrow.

我想僱個導遊明天帶我參觀這個城市。

I'd like to do some sightseeing by car.

我想坐汽車觀光

Where do I catch the bus?

我在哪裏坐大巴車?

I suppose I'll take the all-day tour.

我想選擇整天的旅程。

I'd like to reserve one seat for this Saturday.

我想預訂星期六的一個座位。

How long will the tour take?

這旅程有多少時間?

How long does it take to get to the United Nations Building?

去聯合國大廈要多久?

What's the fare on the Staten Island Ferry?

史第頓島渡船的費用是多少?

Please pick me up in front of the Hilton Hotel at 3 o'clock (in 2 hours).

請在3點時(兩個鐘頭後)在希爾頓飯店前接我。

Is the museum open today?

博物館今天開放嗎?

Do you know the admission fee for the Museum of Art?

你知道美術館的入場費是多少嗎?

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀