商務英語旅遊英語

出國必備的英語句子

本文已影響 7.84K人 

爲了能更好的享受出國旅遊的樂趣,旅遊常用英語口語學習是必要的。小編在此獻上旅遊英語,希望對大家有所幫助。

padding-bottom: 65.78%;">出國必備的英語句子

口語對話練習:旅遊諮詢處在哪裏?

Here is the tourist information center? 旅遊諮詢處在哪裏?

A:Excuse me. Could you tell me where the tourist information center is?

打擾一下,你能告訴我旅遊諮詢處在哪兒嗎?

B:I'm new here. You had better ask the policeman over there.

我初來此地,你最好問問那邊的警察。

A:Thank you all the same.

謝謝你!

Is there a tourist information center in this city?

本市有沒有旅遊諮詢處?

A:Is there a tourist information center is this city?

本市有沒有旅遊諮詢處?

B:Yes, there is one near the airport.

有,在飛機場附近有一個。

口語對話練習:你能推薦一家較爲廉價的旅館嗎?

A:Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?

你能推薦一家較爲廉價的旅館嗎?

B:Well, there is Youth Hotel which costs under 20 dollars a night. Is that OK?

有一家青年旅館,一晚上不到20美元,您覺得如何?

A:OK! Thank you!

好的,謝謝!

I'd like to stay at a hotel near the beach.

我想要住在一間靠近海灘的旅館。

A:May I help you?

需要什麼幫助嗎?

B:Yes, I'd like to stay at a hotel near the beach. Would you recommend one?

是的,我想要住在一間靠在海灘的旅館。你能爲我推薦一個嗎?

A:Well, there is a Moonlight Hotel with excellent service near the beach.

嗯,有個月光賓館,離海灘不遠,而且服務是一流的。

B:Thank you!

謝謝!

 有關問路的英語對話

1. "Excuse me, do you knowswheresthe Shuang'An Market is?"

Answer: "Yes, as a matter of fact I you need directions? "

Alternative sentence: "Excuse me, do you know how to get to the Shuang'An Market?"Use this when asking for directions.

"勞駕,您能告訴我雙安商場怎麼走嗎?""是的,我知道。你需要指引嗎?"

問路的另一說法爲: "Excuse me, do you know how to get to the ShuangAn Market?" (打擾一下,雙安商場該怎麼走?)這句話也可以用來問路。

2."Is it far from here?"Answer: "Yeah, it's pretty far actually if you're going by foot."

Alternative sentences: "How far is it from here?" and "Is it nearby?"Ask this to find out the distance toswheresyou want to go.

"離這遠不遠?""是的,如果你步行是相當遠的。"

它離這兒遠嗎?還可以說"How far is it from here?"(離這兒有多遠?)或"Is it nearby?" (在附近嗎?)通過問這句話,你可以知道你的目的地具體有多遠。

3."Can I take a bus there?"Answer: "You could take a bus, but a taxi would bemuch more convenient."

Alternative sentence: "Can I go by bus?"When using the "go by" structure, bus can be substituted with other modes of transportation; i.e., "Can I go by taxi?" or "Can I go by foot?"

"我能坐公共汽車去嗎?""你可以乘公共汽車,但打的會更方便些。"

我可以乘公車去那兒嗎?還可以說"Can I go by bus?" (我可以乘公共汽車嗎?)當用"go by..."這一結構時,可以用其他交通方式來替換bus。比如"Can I go by taxi?" (我可以打的嗎?)或"Can I go by foot?" (我可以嗎?)。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章