商務英語旅遊英語

旅遊英語情景對話:飛機旅行

本文已影響 3.02W人 

如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習一些常用旅遊情景對話。下面本站小編爲大家帶來旅遊英語情景對話:飛機旅行,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 75%;">旅遊英語情景對話:飛機旅行

  飛機旅行情景對話一:

A:Welcome aboard. Let me carry The bag for you.

A:歡迎您登機。讓我來爲您拿行李。

B:Thank you. Could you tell me where my seat is?

B:謝謝。您能告訴我我的座位在哪兒嗎?

A:May I have your boarding pass,please?

A:我能看一下您的登機牌嗎?

B:Yes, here it is.

B:可以,在這裏。

A:It's 15C. This way,please.

A:是15C。請這邊走。

B:Thank you.

B:謝謝。

A:Here we are. This window side seat is yours

A:我們到了。這個靠窗的座位是您的。

B:Thanks. Could I put my bag on the rack?

B:謝謝。我可以把我的包放在行李架上嗎?

A:You'd better not. it's too big. It might fall and hurt someone.

A:您最好不要這樣。這隻包太大,也許會跌落下來傷着人。

B:You're right. I will put it under my seat

B:您說得對。我把它放在我的座位下面。

A:Is there anything else I can do for you?

A:還有什麼其他事我可以爲您效勞嗎?

B:No , not at the moment

B:沒有,現在沒有了。

A:If you need me, please push the red call button here above your head.

A:如果您需要我,請按您頭頂上的紅色呼喚按鈕。

B:Thank you.

B:謝謝。

 飛機旅行情景對話二:

A:Could you change my seat,please?

A:可以替我更換座位嗎?

B:Which seat do you like,aisle or window side?

B:您喜歡哪個位子,靠近通道還是窗戶邊?

A:I want a aisle seat.

A:我想要一個靠近通道的位子。

B:Smoking or non-smoking?

B:吸菸區還是禁菸區?

A:I prefer non-smoking.

A:我喜歡無煙的。

B:Let me see. There is a seat available for you. Come this way,please.

B:讓我看看。有一個位子給您。請走這邊。

A;That's good. Thank you.

A:好的。謝謝您。

B:You are welcome.

B:不用客氣。

 飛機旅行情景對話三:

A:Stewardess!

A:乘務員!

B:Yes , sir?

B:什麼事,先生?

A:May I have a magazine or a newspaper please?

A:請給我一份雜誌或報紙,好嗎?

B:What kind of magazines would you like,fashion or sports?

B:您要哪一類的雜誌,時尚的還是體育的?

A:I'd like sports,please.

A:請給我體育類的。

B:OK. I'll be right back with you.

B:好的。請稍候。

A:Oh!I read this before. May I have another one instead please?

A:噢!這本我看過。請您給我換一本好嗎?

 飛機旅行情景對話四:

A:Excuse me,sir. Can I help you?

A:對不起,先生。我能幫您做點什麼嗎?

B:I'd be glad to have your help. Could you make the air-conditioner cooler?

B:我很高興能得到您的幫助。您能把空調溫度再調低點嗎?

A:I'm sorry. We can not regulate the air-conditioner. As soon as the plane takes off we'll be able to get better ventilation, and the temperature here will drop. Let me get a wet towel at you at the moment.

A:對不起,我們不能調節空調器。只要飛機一起飛,我們就會得到良好的通風,溫度會降下來的。現在我給您拿塊溼毛巾來。

B:Good idea.

B:好主意。

A:Your wet towel , sir.

A:先生,您的溼毛巾。

B:Thank you. Could I have something cold to drink?

B:謝謝。能給我點冷飲嗎?

A:Yes. We have mineral water,orange juice,coke,which do you prefer?

A:行。我們有礦泉水、橙汁、可樂,您要什麼?

B:Orange juice, please.

B:橙汁。

A:Would you like some ice in your drink?

A:要放點冰塊嗎?

B:Yes.

B:好。

A:How much would you like?

A:您想放多少?

B:One or two cubes will be OK.

B:一兩塊兒就行了。

A:Here you are , sir.

A:先生,給您。

B:I'm awfully sorry to have bothered you.

B:真是太麻煩您了。

A:It's my pleasure.

A:能爲您服務我很高興。

B:Please accept this tip.

B:請收下這小費。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章