商務英語旅遊英語

關於旅遊點餐英語情景對話

本文已影響 3.04W人 

隨着我國旅遊業的快速發展,尤其是歐美市場的開放,我國出入境旅遊業務大幅增加,對旅遊英語專業的人才需求不斷攀升。本站小編整理了關於旅遊點餐英語情景對話,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 75%;">關於旅遊點餐英語情景對話
  關於旅遊點餐英語情景對話篇一

Emma: one sparkling water

埃瑪:一份帶汽的礦泉水。

Hugh: Thanks very much

休:謝謝!

Emma: Are you ready to order?

埃瑪:您現在可以點菜嗎?

Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.

休:是的,可以。請先給我來一份例湯,好嗎——今日的例湯是什麼?

Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?

埃瑪:是意大利蔬菜湯,可以嗎?

Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?

休:可以。好的…至於主菜,請給我一份雞肉,好嗎?

Emma: Chicken.

埃瑪:…雞肉…

Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please

休:再來一點蔬菜和煮土豆。

Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?

埃瑪:…煮土豆。好的。

Hugh: Thanks very much.

休:謝謝!

Emma: OK.

埃瑪:好的。

  關於旅遊點餐英語情景對話篇二

AWould you like to order now,madam?

女士,想好要吃什麼了嗎?

BYes,please.I'd like the steak and mushrooms.

是的,請給我來一份牛排和蘑菇。

AHow would you like your steak,rare,mediam,or well-done?

牛排要三分熟,五分熟還是全熟?

BI'd like it well done ,please.

我要全熟的。

AWhat kind of potatoes would like to go with that,mushed,boiled,or baked?

配的土豆要土豆泥,煮的還是烤的?

BI think i have bake p i now have a ice tea with lemon on the side,please.

要烤土豆。我還要一杯配一片檸檬的冰茶。

AGood,and would you care for soup or salad to start with?

好的,頭盤要湯還是沙拉?

BI'd like cream onion soup please.

請來一份奶油洋蔥湯。

AWill you have desert to be ,madam?

要甜點嗎,女士?

BI want to skip all,thank you.

不要甜點了。就這些,謝謝。

AOK,I'll be with you in a moment.

好的,稍等片刻。

  關於旅遊點餐英語情景對話篇三

Waiter: Can I take your order now,madam?您現在可以點菜了嗎,太太?

May:Yes. What would you recommend?是的。你推薦什麼?

Waiter: I am happy to recommend the fish.我很樂意向您推薦魚。

May:It tastes delicious and it's today's special.它的味道很鮮美,而且是今天的特色菜。

Waiter: Our chef is from the coast and loves seafood.我們的主廚是從海邊請來的,喜歡海鮮。

May:Today's special is actually his favorite dish.今天的特色菜是他最喜歡的。

Waiter: So I'm sure it is absolutely fabulous.所以我肯定它會非常好吃。

May:It does sound wonderful. Maybe I'll try it.聽起來確實不錯。或許我會嚐嚐。

Waiter: Is there anything else? 還其他的嗎?

May:Maybe I could interest you in one of our fine appetizers.或許您可以嚐嚐我們的開胃小吃。

Waiter: Such as the escargot.比如說蝸牛。

May:Not today,thanks. But I'd like to know if you have any vegetarian dishes.

今天就不點了,謝謝。不過我想知道你們有素菜嗎?

Waiter: Yes,Here's the menu. 有。這是菜單。

May:And what do you think you'd like to order?你想點什麼?

Waiter: Maybe I don't want the fish.我不想要魚了。

May:I think I'll have the green bean dish instead.我想換這道豆角吧。

Waiter: What kind of soup would you like?你喜歡什麼湯呢?

May:I'd like the egg drop soup.蛋花湯。

Waiter: Ok. Is that all? 好的,就這些了嗎?

May: Yes.是的

Waiter: Would you like anything to drink while you wait?您等菜的時候要點喝的嗎?

May:Just an ice water, thanks!一杯冰水。謝謝。


看了“關於旅遊點餐英語情景對話”的人還看了:

1.有關點餐旅遊英語情景對話

2.關於點餐旅遊英語情景對話

3.餐廳點餐英語情景對話

4.關於點餐英語情景對話

5.關於點餐的英文情景對話

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章