商務英語旅遊英語

簡短旅遊英語口語帶翻譯

本文已影響 2.53W人 

英語是一門語言,語言就應強調 聽,說 能力,如何強化這方面的能力,提高口語教學水平,應採取幾種有效的方法:一、注重課堂口語教學二、開設第二課堂搞好口語教學。本站小編整理了簡短旅遊英語口語帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 100%;">簡短旅遊英語口語帶翻譯
  簡短旅遊英語口語帶翻譯一

Ticket,please. A window or aisle seat, sir.

請出示機票。你是要靠窗的還是要靠通道的座位,先生。

I'd like a seat in the smoking section.

我想要吸菸間裏靠窗的座位。

Put your bags on the scale.

請把您的旅行包放在秤上。

What's the weight limit?

重量限制是多少?

May I carry this satchel?

我可以帶着這個小提包嗎?

Your boarding pass,sir.

這是您的登機證,先生。

Have a good flight, sir.

祝您飛行順利,先生。

I have two pieces of baggage to check in.

我有兩件行李要辦託運手續。

Do you have any hand baggage?

您還有手提行李嗎?

These are your baggage checks.

這是您的行李提單。

Which would you like to have, aisle seats or windows eats.

您二位喜歡什麼座位,靠通道的還是靠窗的。

We'd like to have one window seat definitely, in then on smoking section.

我們一定要一個靠窗的座位,在不抽菸區。

Here are your boarding passes.

給您登機牌。

  簡短旅遊英語口語帶翻譯二

Leisure Travel Agency. May I help you?

這裏是休閒旅行社。要我幫忙嗎?

I'd like to make a plane reservation to Shanghai,China.

我想預定一個去中國上海的機位。

Let me see what's a vailable…yes,Air China has a flight on March 28th at 7∶30 in theevening.

讓我看看有什麼班機……有了,中國航空公司在3月28日晚上7點半有一班飛機。

I'll need an economy ticket.

我需要一張經濟艙的機票。

One way trip or round trip?

單程還是來回?

What's the fare please?

請問票價是多少?

Economy fare for one way trip from New York to Shanghai is $

從紐約到上海的經濟艙單程票價是800美元。

Is my ticket confirmed then?

那我的機票確認了嗎?

Please arrive at the airport one hour before departure.

請在起飛前一小時到達機場。

May I have your flight number,please?

請問您的航班號碼?

My flight number is 232 leaving JFK Airport at 10∶00in the morning on July 10.

我的航班號碼是232,7月10日上午10點,從JFK機場出發。

You're flying economy class. Is that correct?

您乘坐的是經濟艙,對嗎?

Enjoy your flight.

祝您旅途愉快。

I'd like to reserve a flight to Tokyo for the first of October.

我想預訂10月1日飛往東京的航班。

How do you want fly coach or first class?

您要訂二等票還是一等票?

Is there any difference in price?

票價有什麼不同?

We have several flights from New York to Los Angeleson October1.

10月1日,我們有好幾個由紐約飛往洛杉磯的班機。

When do I have to check in?

何時登記辦理乘機手續?

You have to be there forty-five or an hour before the departure.

您必須在出發前45分鐘或1小時到機場。

Do I have to confirm my plane reservation?

我必須確認我預定的機票嗎?

  簡短旅遊英語口語帶翻譯三

Look,a pair of eagles from North America.

瞧,一對北美洲的鷹。

What are those repulsive-looking birds of prey in the cage beside them?

在鷹旁邊的籠子裏關着的那些面目可憎的猛禽是什麼?

Those long-tailed, multicolored parrots are a delight to the eye.

那些長尾巴、五彩繽紛的鸚鵡真是好看極了。

We'd better go and see the carniverous animals.

我們最好去看食肉動物。

Just feast your eyes on that majestic lion prancing about its cage!

盡情欣賞一下在籠子裏竄來竄去的大獅子吧。

He seems fully aware of being“the king of beasts”。

他似乎完全意識到自己是“獸中之王”。

Those sleek leopards are very fascinating.

那些養得壯壯的豹非常迷人。

Those white and black giant pandas are gentle and lovable,though.

那些皮色黑白相間的大熊貓溫順可愛。

Look,the foxes seem to be dead asleep.

瞧,那些狐狸似乎睡得很甜。

Do you like to watch those aquatic animals?

你喜歡看那些水棲動物嗎?

Have you ever seen a giant salamander?

你見過娃娃魚嗎?

I hear it is very much like a baby.

聽說這種魚長得很像娃娃。

That big,lazy seal is climbing onto the bank.

那隻懶洋洋的大海豹正往岸上爬。

You're really attracted by the seals,aren't you?

你真的被那些海豹迷住了,不是嗎?


看了“簡短旅遊英語口語帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.中小學優秀作文範文

2.關於法制教育的手抄報a3

3.經典勵志語錄

4.旅遊中常用的簡單英語會話

5.關於旅遊的英語短對話

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章