商務英語商務英語

常見的商務英語口語

本文已影響 1.21W人 

現在的英語滲入在每個人的生活角落,所以學習英語是很有必要的。小編在此獻上日常的商務英語口語,希望對大家有所幫助。

ing-bottom: 100%;">常見的商務英語口語

 商務英語口語:贏得客戶

有什麼辦法使我們的網站能夠吸引新顧客?

How to make our site appealing to new customers?

可以試試註冊激勵措施。

We could try registration incentives.

請具體說說。

Please explain them in detail.

比如用競賽、促銷活動以及試銷產品都是吸引新客戶註冊或購買的有效手段。 ,,.

For instance contests promotions and demos are some of the incentives we can provide to get new customers to register or purchase products or services.

還有嗎?

Anything else?

還可以激勵現有客戶介紹新的客戶。這非常節約成本。

We could give incentive to current customers to introduce new customers. It’s a cost-effective way.

嗯,如果現有客戶對公司提供的產品或服務感到滿意,並能從所提供的激勵因素中獲得利益,那麼他們會很願意把別人介紹進來。

Well, if existing customers are happy with the products or services they are receiving and see value in the incentive provided, they are happy to refer others.

口碑的作用真的很大呀!

Word-of-mouth is really important!

商務英語口語:網上消費的顧慮

客戶好像不大願意在線購買。

It seems that clients are reluctant to purchase online.

這可以理解,客戶無法實際接觸或感受到相關產品,這在無形中增加了購買風險。

It’s understandable. The customer can’t actually touch or feel a product which increases the risk of the purchase.

那麼怎麼才能打消他們的顧慮呢?

How to get rid of their worry?

公司應着力打造一個切實可靠的商標品牌。

It’s advisable for companies to focus on creating a positive and reliable brand name.

嗯,人們一般都對品牌商品的質量很放心。

En,people usually set their heart at rest when it comes to goods with a brand.

如果網站上有高質量的圖片,也會降低認知風險。

If the web site has high quality pictures, it will also reduce the perceived risk.

嗯。再有,如果我知道一種商品退貨很容易而且不需任何費用,我很可能會購買這種產品。

En. Moreover, I am more likely to purchase the product if I know that returning the product will be easy and at no expense.

所以提供一種寬鬆的或公正的退貨系統將大大降低相關的感知風險。

So having a lenient or fair return system will lower the perceived risk involved.

公司還可以宣傳在線購買的便利性。

Companies can also focus on the convenience of online buying.

是啊,如果在線購買耗費的時間更長,還不如通過零售店購買呢。

Yes, if it takes a long time for this action, customers may buy the product through a local retail outlet.

 商務英語口語:打卡上下班

嗨,瑪麗,

Hi, Mary.

我恐怕無法回公司打卡下班了。

I’m afraid I can’t make it to the office to clock out.

* I’m afraid I can’t make it to the office to punch the clock.

你在哪兒?

Where are you?

我還在公司。

I’m still in ABC Company.

這個會議比預期的要長。

This meeting took longer than expected.

我們的產品銷售得順利嗎?

Did you have any luck selling our product?

順利!這家公司要訂五千個。

Yes! This company wants to order five thousand pieces.

真是個好消息!我要告訴總經理。

That's great news. I'll tell general manager.

還有,別忘了告訴部門經理我不回去打卡。

Also, see to it that the office manager knows I wont be in to punch my card .

* Also make sure the office manager knows I won't be back to clock out.

我會轉告他。

I'll tell him.

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章