商務英語商務英語

與優惠有關的英語句子

本文已影響 1.37W人 

學習英語就是要堅持一下的哦,今天小編給大家整理了英語的句子,英語在我們生活中是很重要的哦,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,有需要的可以收藏起來哦

ing-bottom: 56.25%;">與優惠有關的英語句子

  要求優惠

you reduce the price by 2% I think we can do twenty metric tons.

如果你能降價2%,我們可訂20公噸

possible we’d like to ask for reduction of 5,000.50 Per MT.

如果可能的話,我們要求第公噸降5,000.50

you are will to give me a 5% reduction I will order 5,000 dozens.

如果你能降5%,我們將訂5,000打

sugar of French-made has been sold at level 98$ per long ton ,if you can reduce your limit by say 8% we might come to terms.

法國產的糧已經賣到每長噸98美金,如果你能降價8%,我們可能會成交

would very much like to place further order with you if you could bring down your price by 15% ,otherwise we can only switch our requirement to other suppliers.

如果你能降價15% ,我們將非常希望能向你下長期的訂單,否則我們只有轉向其它供應商

one can do business at such a unreasonably high prices, you have to cut them down by 10% I am afraid.

這麼不合理的高價沒有人能夠做生意,恐怕你要降價10%

should book a trial order with you provided you will give us 5% commission.

如果你能給我5%佣金的話,我們可以先下個試單

by cutting the price by more than 10% can more customers be lured to your products.

只有降價10%以上顧客才能被誘導購買你們的產品

would like to ask for 10% off your offer if our offer is more than 2,500 unit per season.

如果我們的訂單每季超過2,500單位,我們要求降價10%

hope that you will give us a special discount of 2% if we order more than10,000 sets.

如果訂單超過10,000套,我們希望你能給我們特別的2%折扣

se make a discount of 5% off the prices in the catalog.

請給我們目錄上價格5%的折扣

hope that you will make a at least 5% reduction on your quotation or business is not possible.

我們希望你們報價至少降低5%,否則生意將無法進展

can accept the goods only at a reduction of 20% at the contract price.

我們能接受產品合同價格降低的20%價格

you can lower your limit by 5% , business is hopeful.

若你們能夠降價5%,生意還是有希望的

will place our order with you if you can lower your price to 1200 pounds per MT.

若價格低於每公噸1200磅,我們將向你下訂單

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章