商務英語商務英語

福州商務英語口語

本文已影響 3.14W人 

商務英語口語區別於日常口語,有很強的專業性。下面小編收集了一些福州商務英語口語分享給大家,希望對大家有用。

福州商務英語口語

  福州商務英語口語如下:

我從廣告上得知你們生產打印機。

I see from the advertisement that you arc making printers.

可否報G21型的價格?

Would it be possible to give us the prices to your model G21 ?

Can you give me the offer for your model Ci21 ?

Can you make me the offer for your model Ci21 ?

Can you quote the price for your model G21 ?

告知您要的數量。

May I know your quantity?

What’s your quantity?

請報100臺的價格。

Please give me the quotation based on 100 sets.

Please quote me the price for 100 sets.

Please otter me the price for 1 00 sets.

要FOB價,CFR價,還是VIF價?

Do you want FOB price. CFR price or CIF price?

請報紐約海運價。

Please quote the price based on CIF New York by sea freight.

Please offer us CIF price to New York by sea freight.

好的。可是現在我.們外銷經理不在,請,您留下電話、姓名,他一回來,我就馬上.報價給您。

OK. Since our Export Manager is not in the office now would you please leave your name and telephone number? We’ll offer you as soon as he comes back.

好的。我的名字是約翰?福特,電話號碼3690475.是3690475。請問我何時可以得到報價?

OK. My name is John Fort and my telephone number is 3690475. May I know 3690475 when I can expect the quotation?

今天下午2點左右2:00我們經理會回來.我們儘可能今天給您報。您何時離開?

Our manager will be back around 2 00 this afternoon. We11 try to offer you within today. When will you leave here?

後天。所以請儘快報價。

I’m leaving the day after tomorrow. So please try to give me the offer as early as possible.

一定

We will.

謝謝。

Thank you.

不客氣,謝謝來電。

You’re welcome and thank you for calling.

我對貴公司的打印機很感興趣,可否訂購10臺256型試銷?

I'm interested in your printer and I’d like to know if you'll accept a trial order for 10 sets of model MR256?

抱歉,我們無法接受這麼少的訂貨量。

Sorry, we can ‘t accept an order of such small quantity.

那麼你們的最低訂購量是多少?

What’s your minimum or- minimum order?

What’s your minimum order quantity?

我們的最低訂貨量是100臺。請理解10臺和100臺的生產過程是一樣的,而少量訂單難以備料。

Our minimum order for this model is 100 sets. Please understand the manufacturing process for 10 sets and 100 sets is the same. And it’s also very difficult to prepare the material for small quantity.

好吧,我必須打電話給總部看是否可能部增加訂貨量。我確’定後,電話通知你方。

All right. I'll have to call head office my head of fice to check if its possible to buy more quantity. I Ml call to inform you after I confirm it.

好的,希望有幸儘快合作.

Fine. I hope to have the pleasure to do business with you very soon.

喂,ABC公司,有什麼事?

Hello, ABC Company. May I help you?

喂,我是李明。可以和格林先生通話嗎?

Hello. This is Li Ming. May I speak to Mr. Green?

抱歉,他正在上海出差。

I’m sorry but he’s in on business Shanghai on business.

您知道他何時回來嗎?

Do you have any idea when he 11 be back?

可能是明天吧。 .

Probably sometime tomorrow.

關於-325型收音機,我有一個問題。有沒有其他人管此事?

I have a question about the F-325 radio. Is there anyone else who can help me?

當然。布朗先生是出口部經理。您要和他通話嗎?

Of course. Mr. Brown is the Export Manager. Would you like to speak to him?

好的。

Yes, please.

好,我這就給你接通。

OK. IM just put you through.

喂,我是喬治布朗。有什麼事情我可以效勞?

Hello. This is George Brown speaking. Can I help you?

喂,我是DHG公司的李明。是否可以就我們的訂貨做一下變更?貨號是2123。 .丁.?2123.

Hello. his is Li Ming from DHG Company. Is it possible to make a changc in our order? The order number is 2123.

先生,您想怎樣變更?

And what kind of change did you want to make, sir?

And how would you like to make the replacement, sir?

我們訂購了25臺F-325型收音機,想換G-303型的。

Well, we ordered 25 F-325s, but we want to change them to G-303s.

請稍候....噢,很抱歉,已經發貨了。

Just a moment, please . . . Oh I’m sorry, but they have already been sent.

這是聯合航運代理公司。請問你有什麼事?

United Shipping Agents Ltd. Can I help you?

我是ABC公司。

This is ABC Company.

我想詢問一下我們從倫敦訂購的一批電腦的發貨情況。

I‘d like to enquire about the shipment of computers coming from London.

It’s concerning the shipment of computers coming from London.

I' m phoning/calling about the shipment of computers coming from London.

你們收到提單了嗎?

Do you have a copy of the lading bill of lading?

收到了。

Yes, we do.

好。請問裝電腦的船名?

Good. What ship are the computers coming on?

皇后號。

The “Queen ”.

它是三個星期前離開倫敦的。再過三天就可以到達。

The Queen left London three weeks ago. It will arrive in three days.

我們何時可以提貨?

When can we take delivery of the computers?

When can we collect the computers? take delivery of

卸貨和結關一般需要兩天。請下個星期二來提貨。

It usually takes two days to unload the cargo and clear the Customs. You can collcct the shipment on next Tuesday . clear the Customs

就這些了,

I think that covers everything.

非常感謝。

Thank you very much.

Its been really nice talking to you.

Thanks you for the information.

Thank you for your help.

再見。

Good-by

早上好,請格林先生聽電話。

Good morning, may I speak to Mr. Green?

我就是。

Yes. speaking.

您是哪位?

This is he speaking.

Carl Green speaking.

我是公司的王偉。

May I know who is calling?

嗨!王偉,很高興你來電話。有什麼事?

This is Wang Wei from ABC Company.

我打電話是因爲我們還沒有收到您第3326號信用證。

Hi! Wang Wei. It’s nice to hear from you. What can I do for you?

您知道,我公司的原則是收到信用證後才安排生產。

1 call you because we haven’t received your L/C No. 3326

I call you because your L/C No. 3326 hasn’t reached us.

I call you because we are still without your L/C.

請稍等,我讓祕書查—下。抱歉,由於我方疏忽,銀行今天才開出信用證,我想後天你方應該能夠收到。 ..,,;.

You know, our policy is only to arrange the production after receiving L/C. policy

好的,謝謝您的信息。還有,

Wait a moment. Let me check with my secretary. Sorry, due to our negligence, it was just issued by the bank today I think you should be able to get it the day after tomorrow.

請將信用證副本用電子郵件傳給我們,

Thanks for your information. By the way

please e-mail us the copy of your L/C

please send us the copy of your L/C by E-mail,

我們好提前安排生產和準備裝運單據。

so that we can prepare the production and the shipping documents in advance.

沒有問題。也請發貨時給我們發裝運通知。

No problem. Please also send us your shipping advice upon shipment.

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章