商務英語商務英語

職場常用商務英語口語

本文已影響 5.78K人 

想要提升自己的職場能力,技能很重要,尤其是商務英語口語,今天我們爲大家整理了職場常用商務英語口語,希望能夠對大家對口語提升有所幫助。

ing-bottom: 100%;">職場常用商務英語口語

Hey, it’s such a lovely day isn’t it?

今天天氣不錯哦。

How do you like Beijing sofar?

你覺得北京怎麼樣?

Let’s get down to business, shall we?

讓我們開始談正事吧。

如果上班遲到了,怎麼辦呢?首先要端正態度,向主管或者老闆誠懇地道歉。之後再解釋遲到的原因。

I’m awfully sorry.

我真的非常抱歉。

May I offer my profoundestapologies?

向您表達我最誠懇的歉意。

I got stuck in traffic.

我路上堵車了。

I was tied up with someurgent business.

我剛纔有點急事。

很多時候爲了保成工作,人們出差前都是要打電話預訂賓館房間的,本期節目就讓大家瞭解一下如何進行房間預訂(room reservation)。

I’d like to reserve a single room forthree nights from March 5.

我想在三月五日訂一個單人房間,住三天。

I want to take the one witha front view.

我想要一個朝陽的房間。

I’d like a quiet room away from thestreet.

我想要個不臨街的安靜房間。

Ok, I’ll take it.

好吧,我就訂這個房間了。

出差期間,如果已經進行房間預訂(room reservation)了,就可以入住你的飯店了(hotel check in)。這裏需要注意很多細節詞彙,和習慣禮節。

Key cards

房門卡

Breakfast included

早餐

The porter will take yourbag up to room.

工作人員會幫你把行李放到房間裏。

生活中和朋友說再見一般都是很隨意的 see you, bye等等。但是職場上我們需要作一定的解釋再離開。

Well, I have an appointmentnow. I think I have to go.

我還有約好的事情,得走了。

I guess I’d better go now. It’s getting late.

太晚了,我想我得走了。

I’m in quite hurry too, so see youlater.

我也有點事情,回頭見。

We’re so sorry that you have to leave.Well, take care of yourself.

你要走了真是太遺憾啦,那麼多保重吧。

身處職場的我們會議是肯定少不了的了。如果你可以主持一次會議呢,就一定要抓住這個機會,在老闆面前好好秀一下自己的英語哦。那麼今天爲大家帶來的主持會議可以用到的英語。

I would like to express mywelcome to all of you.

歡迎大家的到來。

Get going, shall we?

咱們開始吧。

Let’s welcome Mr. Smith to say somethingabout this issue.

讓我們歡迎史密斯先生就這個問題談談吧。

I think we’ve done theconsensus. Thanks for your participation.

我想我們已經達成共識了,感謝大家的參與。

有時候要辭職面對一起工作很久的同事或者老闆,是很難說出口的。那麼本期節目教大家如何表達我要辭職、我要離開。注意哦,辭職一定要提前打招呼,不要說走就走,要給別人留出時間找人補充你的空位。

It’s really hard for me to say that I’ve got a new position at anothercompany.

這的確很難開口,但我在別的公司找到了新的職位了。

I’ve been trying hard, but I don’t think I’m up to the job. So here is myresignation.

我已經很努力了,但我仍然覺得不能勝任這份工作,這是我的辭職 信。

Sorry for quitting at thistime, but I’ve decided to study abroad.

很抱歉這個時候提出辭職,但我已經決定要出國留學了。

I think it’s about time for me to leave. Here’s my resignation.

我認爲是時候離開了,這是我的辭職信。

辭職 —— 表示感謝

每個人都可能會遇到辭職的情況,但是,離開原公司的時候,不要忘了向你的同事或者老闆表達感謝,不要過河拆橋哦。當然也不要顯得過於留戀,點到爲止。

I really appreciate theopportunities you gave me and I learned a lot from that.

真的很感謝您爲我提供的機會,我學到了很多東西。

Thanks for your help. I dolike the company and the people I worked with.

謝謝你對我的幫助,我真的很喜歡這家公司和我的同事們。

I was really happy here.You’re always been great to me.Thank you all.

我在這兒過得很愉快,你們一直都對我很好,謝謝大家。

I gain a lot of experiencehere.

我在這兒得到了很多經驗。

送禮物

A surprise for you. Hopeyou’ll like it.

給你驚喜哦,希望你會喜歡。

Here’s a souvenir for you. I bought fromBeijing.

給你個紀念品,這可是我從北京帶來的哦。

Wow, is it really for me?It’s just what I want.

這真的是送給我的嗎?我一直想要這個呢。

That’s so nice of you. Shall I open it?

你太好啦,我能打開看看嗎?

如何招攬顧客

一般程序:招呼—問候—尋找相關話題—理出商談頭緒。所以,打招呼很重要,無論顧客有沒有表現購買意願,您都應該上前問候一句:“What can I do for you?”或“May I help you?”,也可說:“Can I be of any assistance?”,如果是熟客,可簡單說聲:“Good afternoon, madam,something for you?”

如何給客人菜單

餐廳裏,引領顧客落座後通常遞上菜單“Good evening, sir. Here isthe dinner menu”捎待一會,再詢問“May I take your order ?”(您要來點什麼?)

職場上的交往,很多時候,認識就比不認識強,怎樣纔算是認識了呢?大家可能首先想到互通姓名,今天的節目就是告訴大家如何禮貌的詢問他人的姓名。

What name shall I say?

您怎麼稱呼?

May I have your name please?

能告訴我您的名字嗎?

I’m sorry. I didn’t catch your name.

不好意思,我沒記住你您的名字。(言下之意,請把名字再告訴我 一遍。)

Are you Mr. White. Hi I’m Kiele from ABC Company. Let me introduce a friend of mine.

您是懷特先生嗎?我是ABC公司的kiele,請允許我爲您介紹我的一 個朋友。

工作當中,很容易碰到需要打斷別人的情形。比如向你的老闆交代工作的時候剛好他在談別的事情,那麼如何做到既不耽誤工作,又不會使被打斷的人不高興呢?

I’m sorry, but may Iinterrupt you a few seconds?

(很抱歉,我能打斷您一下麼?)

If you don’t mind, may I say a word here?

(如果您不介意的話,我想在這兒說上一句。)

Excuse me for interrupting you.

(對不起打斷您說話了。)

Just a moment please, I want to saysomething about the issue.

(稍等下好嗎?我想就這個問題說明一下。)

在辦公室接電話,可能是大家每天都要做的事情。可是有些人打起電話來就喋喋不休、沒完沒了地說,這時候你就應當客氣地跟他說,我要掛電話了。

Sorry, but I’d better to hang up now. I have to getback to work.

(不好意思,我想我要掛電話回去工作了。)

I’m quite busy at the moment, could youcall back later?

(能晚點打來嗎?我現在有點忙。)

It’s getting late. Shall we talk aboutthis tomorrow?

(很晚啦已經,要不我們明天再說。)

I won’t keep you any longer.

(我不耽誤你時間了。)

大家是不是都有過約客戶吃飯的經歷呢?是不是覺得面對外籍客戶不知如何開口呢?首先要不能貿然地上來就說:“一起吃個飯吧?”,而是應該禮貌低問別人是否有空……

I wonder if you have time this evening?

我想知道您今晚是否有空?

Would you be interested indinner with me ?

今晚能請您吃個飯嗎?Which kind of restaurant doyou prefer, Chinese or Western?

您喜歡去中餐廳還是西餐廳呢?

I’ll pick you up at 7:00 pm, if it’s ok with you.

如果合適的話,我晚上7點去接您。

自我介紹——工作經歷

自我介紹可能是我們從學生時期就需要準備的一段話了,並且現在無論是面試或者研討會都有可能會用到的。所以今天我們就來分享一下,如何自我介紹工作經歷。

I’ve been working in ABC company for thepast two years as a computer engineer.

我在ABC公司當了兩年的計算機工程師。

I’ve just graduated from ABC University.

我是剛從ABC大學畢業的畢業生。

I was an accounting traineeand eventually become a manager.

我最初是從當見習會計起步的,後來成爲了一名經理。

My major is computer. Iwent in for the development of software after graduation.

我學的是計算機專業,畢業後從事計算軟件開發的工作。

自我介紹——優點

之前我們說到了如何自我介紹工作經歷,那麼本期節目,讓我們看一下如何介紹自己的優點,將自己的才華展現給你的主管或同事。

I am willing to work underpressure.

我樂於在壓力下工作。

I’m a full of energetic andfashion-minded person.

我是一個精力充沛、思維新穎的人。

I have the ability to workwell with others.

我能夠很好的與他人工作。(具有團隊精神)

Be willing to learn andprogress, and have good analytical capability.

樂於不斷學習進取,並具有很好的分析能力。

面試是求職過程中的一道門檻,可以說是相當重要的。面試中的問題常常會讓人摸不清頭腦,下面就介紹一些常見的'面試問題。

Why are you interested in our company?

你對我公司的哪方面感興趣。

What kinds of positions do you want?

你想要一個什麼樣的職位。

What interests you the mostabout this job?

這份工作最吸引你的是什麼呢?

Why do you think you arequalified for this position?

你認爲自己有何優勢能爭取到這份工作?

What kind of person do youlike to work with?

你喜歡和什麼樣的人共事呢?

Would you mind workingovertime?

你介意加班麼?

What’s your salary requirement?

你能接受什麼樣的薪水?

Would you mind going outfor business trips?

你願意出差麼?

職場上的接待和約見都需要事先預約,很少有臨時的會面,因爲這樣會對雙方造成不便。並且你的不請自來很有可能爲他人留下不好的印象。接下來就讓我們看一下如何來安排或者預約一個約會。

I’d like to make an appointment to seeMr. Green on Wednesday.

我想與格林先生約在週三見面。

I want to change thisappointment from Thursday to Friday, if it’s possible.

如果可能的話,我想把約會時間由週四改爲週五。

What time will you beconvenient?

您什麼時候有空呢?

Yes, I’m available on Friday.

恩,我週五有空。

談判是一種技巧,當然更需要溝通。遇到矛盾或者雙方意見不一致的時候如何來表達自己的觀點或立場呢。

I think the price is alittle high. Can’t you reduce it?

我覺得價格有些高,能不能降低一些呢?

The more time we waste, theless likely we will come up with anything.

我們浪費的時間越多,成功的機會就越少。

Isn’t there any room for negotiation?

難道沒有商量的餘地了嗎?

We are here to solveproblems.

我們是來解決問題的。

談判·中間休息

商務談判,有時候由於雙方業務的規模很大,會議時間也會很久,那麼談判過程中,人的體力腦力都受到極大挑戰。如何適時提出休息,本期節目將爲您解答。

Shall we talk about thistomorrow, for we need more details at this point.

我們明天再討論這個問題吧,因爲我們在這一點上還需要更多詳細 資料。

It’s been a long time. I think we need abreak.

這會已經開了很長時間了,讓我們休息一下吧。

May I suggest that wecontinue tomorrow?

我能否建議我們明天繼續呢?

Let’s dismiss and return in two hours,shall we?

現在休會,兩個小時候回來繼續。

你期望什麼樣的薪金

面試的時候,你期望什麼樣的薪水是一個很常被問到的問題,同時也是很難回答的一個問題。不過只要注意一個原則,就是儘量避免正面回答這個問題,讓對方透露薪金標準就好了。

I won’t mind if I start with a low salary,for I’m a fresh graduates and don’t have much experience.

我不介意薪水低一點,因爲我是應屆畢業生,並且沒有什麼經驗。  If I can be sure that therewill be a good chance to advance in this company, I don’t think salary is a problem.

如果在這個公司能有好的發展的話,我不認爲薪水是問題。

I am making RMB 3,000 atpresent, so I expect not less than that.

我現在的薪金是3000元,所以我希望這裏的待遇能高於此數。

I believe that you have astandard for starting salary.

我想你們一定有一個起薪標準的。

每個人都希望自己做的都是喜歡或者擅長的事情,但如果事實正相反呢?那是否應當考慮改變一下現狀呢?向你的老闆提出調換工作的請求吧。

I’d like to ask you for a transfer.

我請求調換工作。

You know, my major isaccounting, but now I’m working in the marketing department in the company.我是學會計專業的,但是現在卻在公司的市場部門工作。

To be frank, I don’t like this job. I’m afraid I’ll amount to nothing if I keep onworking like this.

老實說,我並不喜歡這份工作,如果繼續做下去的話我認爲前途渺茫。

I think I can do better ifI can have the transfer to the financial department.

如果可以調去財務部門的話,我認爲我可以做的更好。

向幫助過你的人表達感謝可能是很簡單的一句話,但是會爲你帶來良好的人際關係哦。因此,怎樣在接受幫助之後表達感謝就顯得尤爲重要了。

Thanks a million. I reallyappreciate it.

萬分感謝,真的是幫了我大忙啦。

I really appreciate whatyou’ve done for me these days.

我真的很感激這些天來你對我的幫助。

It’s very kind of you to help me.

你能幫助我真是太好了。

I really don’t know what I would have done withoutyour help.

真不知道沒有你的幫助我該怎麼辦。

I can’t tell you how grateful I am.

How can I thank you enough.

我都不知道該如何感謝你纔好了。

You’ve been so helpful.

你可真是幫大忙了。

I’m very much obliged to you for yourgracious hospitality.

感謝您的熱情款待。

以上就是爲大家整理的職場常用商務英語口語的相關內容,希望能夠對大家有所幫助。職場商務英語口語都是比較常用的,而且對於職場有很重要的作用,所以要重視提升。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章