商務英語商務英語

商務英語口語對話場景:討價還價

本文已影響 8.44K人 

商務談判是職場中最長遇到的一個場景,當需要使用商務英語來進行與外商進行協商時,討價還價是非常常見的事情。今天我們就爲大家整理了關於討價還價的商務英語口語對話,趕緊來看看吧!

ing-bottom: 71.25%;">商務英語口語對話場景:討價還價

關於討價還價的商務英語口語對話

我們無法接受你方報價。

We find no way to accept quotation your quotation. / We find it hard to accept your quotation.

價格實在太高了。你們能否減讓30美元?

The price is rather too high. Would you please cut down the offer by $30?

價格可以根據訂貨數量浮動。

The price may vary according to the number ordered. / The price depends on the size of the order.

你們想要多少套?

How many sets are you likely to take?

50。

Fifty.

那麼,考慮到我們新建立的業務關係,我們將減讓10美元。

Well, in consideration of our newly-established business relationship we’ll reduce the price by $ 10. / Well considering of our newly-established business relationship we’ll make a reduction of $ 10.

謝謝你方做出的讓步,但坦率地說,我們雙方的價格差異仍然很大。25美元怎麼樣?別讓我們在價格問題上卡殼。

I appreciate the concession you arc making, but frankly speaking, the gap between your price and mine is still enormous. What about $25? Don’t let us get stuck over the question of price.

我們不能把價格降到你們那個幅度。

We arc not in a position in a position to reduce our prices to that to extent.

我們的盈利簡直經不起這麼大的削減。

Our profit simply can J t stand such a big cut. / It leaves us almost no margin of profit.

讓我們折中一下來彌補差距,好嗎?

Can we split the difference and meet each other halfway"!

你的意思是?

What do you mean?

爲了達成交易,

In order to close the deal / In order to get the business done / In order to strike the bargain,

我們再減讓5美元。

we will reduce another $ 5.

這是我們的最低價了

This is the best quotation we can make. / This is our rock-bottom rock-bottom price

好吧。我接受這個價格。

All right. I accept this price.

討價還價的商務英語句子

1. I'll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.

我同意你們的還價,減價3元。

2. If the price is higher than that, we'd rather call the whole deal off.

如果價格比這還高,我們寧願放棄這樁生意。

3. It's absolutely out of the question for us to reduce our price to your level.

我們不可能將價格降到你方所要求的那樣低。

4. We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.

除非你們減價5%,否則我們無法接受報盤。

5. We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London.

我們還價爲每公噸倫敦離岸價150美元。

6. Your counteroffer is too low and we can't accept it.

你方還價太低了,我方無法接受。

7. I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.

我看你們的報價毫無任何競爭性。

8. If you insist on your price and refuse to make any concession, there will be not much point in further discussion.

如果你方堅持自己的價格,不作讓步,我們沒有必要再談下去了。

9. Let's have your counter offer.

請還個價。

10. Still, I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own price.

不過,我認爲彼此都堅持自己的價格是不明智的。

11. We think your offer is too high, which is difficult for us to accept.

我們認爲你方的報價太高了,我方難以接受。

12. Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It comes in line with the prevailing market.

我方的報價是合理的、現實的,符合當前市場的價格水平。

討價還價的商務英語對話 

Peter:  I'd like to get the ball rolling by talking about prices. 

我們從價格開始吧。

Smith:  Shoot. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. 

洗耳恭聽。我很樂意回答你的任何問題。  

Peter:  Your products are very good. But I'm a little worried about the prices you're asking. 

貴司產品非常不錯,但我有點擔心你的價格。  

Smith:  You think we will be asking for more? 

你認爲我們會要的更多嗎?  

Peter:  That's not exactly what I had in mind. I know your research costs are high, but what I'd like is a 25% discount. 

那並不是我想的。我知道你們的研究成本是很高,但我希望能得到七五折。  

Smith:  That seems to be a little high. I don't know how we can make a profit with those numbers. 太高了。

這樣的折扣我們沒有利潤了。  

Peter:  We said we want 10000pcs over a three-month period. What if we plan orders for a year, with a guarantee? 

我們接下來的三個月需要採購10000個,如果我們保證一年的訂單怎麼樣?  

以上就是爲大家整理的關於討價還價的商務英語口語對話的相關內容,職場中大家可能會遇到的場景非常的多,所以想要在職場上混的好,口語能力必須要提高,希望本文的介紹可以幫助到大家。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章