商務英語常用商務英語口語

商務口語天天說 第128天:怎樣拒絕對方擔任代理

本文已影響 1.08W人 

星型典句:

ing-bottom: 121.9%;">商務口語天天說 第128天:怎樣拒絕對方擔任代理

第一句:Mr. Wang, we regret that we are unable to accept your proposal.
王先生,很遺憾我方不能接受貴方擔任我方代理的提議

A: Mr. Wang, we regret that we are unable to accept your proposal.
王先生,很遺憾我方不能接受貴方擔任我方代理的提議。
B: Oh, I am sorry to hear that.
哦,很遺憾。
A: I am sorry too. But we are not prepared to appoint an agent for your district.
我也深表遺憾。但是我方還不想在貴方地區設立代理。

第二句:We are not going to take the question of sole agency into consideration for the time being.
我方目前還沒有設立獨家代理的打算。

A: Since the market situation is not known to us.
因爲我方不熟悉貴方市場的情況。
B: I know.
我明白了。
A: We are not going to take the question of sole agency into consideration for the time being.
我方目前還沒有設立獨家代理的打算。

其他表達法:

拒絕申請方出任代理時要有禮貌,不要傷害對方的感情,並提出對方可以接受的解釋。申請方也不能心灰意冷,要爭取一切機會,並且保持風度。

We have already appointed another company agent in your territory.
我方已經在貴方地區任命了另一家公司作爲代理商。

Sorry, we have already had several representatives of our products in your district.
對不起,我方在貴方地區已經有了諸多代理商。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章