商務英語常用商務英語口語

商務口語天天說 第108天:怎樣提出發貨時間

本文已影響 2.15W人 

星級典句:

ing-bottom: 100%;">商務口語天天說 第108天:怎樣提出發貨時間

第一句:We hope that you will make all necessary arrangements to deliver the goods on time.
我們希望貴方能夠做必要的安排以保證準時發貨。

A: If you have no problem, let's get to sign the contract.
如果貴方沒有問題了,我們就開始籤合同吧。
B: We are satisfied with almost all of the terms.
我們基本上對所有的條款感到滿意。
A: Any problems?
有什麼問題嗎?
B: We hope that you will make all necessary arrangements to deliver the goods on time.
我們希望貴方能夠做必要的安排以保證準時發貨。

第二句:And we hope you can write the time of the arrangements into the contract.
我們希望你方能夠把這些安排的時間寫到合同裏。

A: Of course, we will.
當然了,我們會的。
B: And we hope you can write the time of the arrangements into the contract.
我們希望你方能夠把這些安排的時間寫到合同裏。
A: Do you think that's necessary?
你方認爲有必要嗎?

其他表達法:

配船要小心,不要因爲沒有注意跟蹤而被甩貨。

租整船是需要專業的人員參與,不要認爲自己的資格足夠可以應付繁冗的條文合同。花些錢請專業人員是值得的。

Could you possibly make your delivery date not later than May?
你能安排在五月之前發貨嗎?

June is the right season for the goods. If they arrive later than June, we will miss the selling season.
六月份是我們銷售的最好季節。如果他們的貨物六月後抵達,我們將會錯過銷售季節。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章