商務英語常用商務英語口語

商務口語天天說 第87天:怎樣提出檢驗權

本文已影響 1.22W人 

星型典句:

ing-bottom: 100%;">商務口語天天說 第87天:怎樣提出檢驗權

第一句:The exporters have the right to inspect the export goods before delivery to the shipping line.
出口商在向船運公司託運前有權檢驗商品。

A:The exporters have the right to inspect the export goods before delivery to the shipping line.
出口商在向船運公司託運前有權檢驗商品。
B:Yes, you have the right.
是的,你方有這樣的權力。
A:The inspection should be compeleted within a month after the arrival of the goods.
商品檢驗工作在到貨後一個月內完成。

第二句:I'm worried that there might be some disputes over the results of inspection.
我擔心對商檢的結果會發生爭議。

A:How should we define the inspection rights?
商檢的權力怎樣加以明確呢?
B:You said it. I'm worried that there might be some disputes over the results of inspection.
你說的是。我擔心對商檢的結果會發生爭議。
A:So we should write it down into the contract with details.
所以我們應該把商檢事宜詳盡地寫在合同裏。
B:Yes. We'll accept the goods only if the results from the two inspections are identical with each other.
是的。只有當雙方的檢測結果一致時,我們才能收貨。

其他表達法:

商檢機構和經國家商檢部門許可的檢驗機構,依法對進出口商品實施檢驗。但本文中的商品的檢驗包括進口商自身的商品檢驗。

We should inspect this batch of procelainware to see if there is any breakage.
我們要檢查一下這批瓷器是否有破損的。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章