商務英語常用商務英語口語

商務口語天天說 第46天:怎樣提出對方詢盤時間

本文已影響 3.9K人 

星級典句:

ing-bottom: 100%;">商務口語天天說 第46天:怎樣提出對方詢盤時間

第一句:This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29, June.
此報價須經你方在6月29日或以前回復纔有效。


A: Hello. Mr. Green.
你好,格林先生。
B: Hello, Mr. Wang.
你好,王先生。
A: This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29, June.
此報價須經你方在6月29日或以前回復纔有效。
B: Oh, thank you for your early feedback.
噢,感謝您的快速回復。


第二句:I am calling to reply your inquiry of May 29th.
我打電話是要回復您5月29日的詢價。


A: I am calling to reply your inquiry of May 29th. If we can receive your order within the next 10 days, we will make you a firm order at the prices quoted.
我打電話是要回復您5月29日的詢價。如果我們在10天內收到你們的訂單,我們就會按此價格做實盤。
B: OK. We will inform you as soon as possible.
好的,我們會盡早通知您的。
A: That would be good.
那太好了。

在回覆中提出對方的詢盤時間有利於幫助對方回憶已經做出的詢價,有利於雙方的進一步洽談。

其他表達法:

We have the offer ready for your letter on May 4th.
我們已經根據您5月4日的信件爲您做好了報價。

Thank you for your letter dated April 4th.
感謝您於4月4日給我們的來信。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章