商務英語常用商務英語口語

商務英語:和索賠有關的口語

本文已影響 2.68W人 

商務英語:和索賠有關的口語


are very sorry to inform you that your last shipment is not up to your usual standard.

貴方運到的最後一船產品不符合原來標準,特此奉告。

shall appreciate your prompt attention to the adjustment of this claim.

就...,敬請迅速處理。

would like to submit this claim to arbitration.

本公司要將索賠一事提出仲裁。

the cargoes cannot be found within a few days, we will file our claim for the full settlement of them.

若數日內貨物不能運到,我們就提出全額清償索賠。

5.A claim for damage will be filed on us together with your surveyor's report as evidence.

具體索賠要求,將隨同公證行的檢驗報告一起提交我方。


商務英語:和索賠有關的口語 第2張


ver, the B/L shows that when the shipping company received the goods, they were in apparent good condition. The liability is certainly not on our side.

但貨運提單顯示船公司收到貨時,貨物外表良好。因此,該損害我方並無責任。

e this claim was filed two months after their arrival at your port, we regret that it cannot be accepted.

你方於該貨抵達你港二個月以後,才提出上項索賠,故我方歉難受理。

consignment is not up to the standard stipulated in the contract. We are now lodging a claim with you.

這批貨的質量低於合同規定的標準,現向你方提出索賠。

regret very much that you shipped bulk goods not corresponding in quality with the sample.

你們運來的這批貨與樣品的質量不相符,我們深感遺憾。

of the cases was badly smashed and the contents were seriously damaged.

其中的一個箱子散架了,裏面的東西嚴重損壞。


商務英語:和索賠有關的口語 第3張


regret that the damages are chiefly due to poor packing which is not adequately reinforced.

很抱歉,損壞主要是由於沒有很好加固、包裝極差造成的。

e is a difference of 35 tons between the actual landed weight and the invoiced weight of this consignment.

這批貨的實際重量和發票上的重量相差35噸。

is natural that you should be responsible for all the losses resulting from the delay shipment.

當然,你方應對延誤裝運造成的一切損失負責。

rding to the surveyor's report, the damage was due to rough (careless) handling during transit.

根據檢查員報告,損壞是由於運輸中操作不小心造成的。

se check the matter up and let us have your instruction on the disposition of the incorrect shipment very soon.

請覈實此事,並儘快通知我們處理誤送貨物的指示。


商務英語:和索賠有關的口語 第4張


hold the goods at your disposition.

我們保留貨物等候你們處置。

case was broken and its contents were damaged.

箱子破裂,內裝貨物受損。

e errors on your part cause us to disappoint our important customers.

你方的這些差錯導致我方使一些重要的客戶失望。

examination we found that the goods do not agree with the original sample.

經過檢查,我們發現貨物與原樣品不一致。

unpacking the case, we found the colour unsatisfactory.

開箱後,我方發現顏色不令人滿意。

find that the quality of your shipment is not in conformity with the agreed specification.

我們發現你方來貨的質量與所協定的規格不完全一致。

examination, we found you have sent us the wrong goods.

通過檢查,我們發現你方發錯了貨。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章