商務英語常用商務英語口語

新東方商務口語[5]:確認約會 Confirming an Appointment

本文已影響 1.71W人 
padding-bottom: 67.03%;">新東方商務口語[5]:確認約會 Confirming an Appointment
5.確認約會 Confirming an Appointment

Mr. Jones: Accounting, this is Mike.
您好,我是財務部的Mike.

Mr. Lee: Mike, this is Leo in Sales. I was just calling to confirm our meeting tomorrow. Are we still on?
Mike, 我是銷售部的Leo。我想打電話確認明天的約會。我們還能見面嗎?

Mr. Jones: Goodness! It’s been so long I actually forgot. Let me see … yes, it is on my calendar.
天呀!過了這麼長時間我都忘記了。讓我看看…… 是的,我已經標在日曆上了。

Mr. Lee: OK. See you at your office at 2:30.
兩點半在你辦公室見。

Mr. Jones: Right, see you then!
好的,到時候見!

ging an Appointment

Kim: Hi Ron, this is Kim at headquarters.
你好,Ron.我是總部的Kim.

Ron: Oh, hi Kim. How’s it going?
你好,Kim.最近怎麼樣?

Kim: Great, thanks. I was calling to change our meeting next week.
很好,謝謝。我們下星期的見面,我想改期。

Ron: Ok, sure. When did you have in mind?
好的,沒問題。你覺得什麼時候合適?
Kim: Well, I was hoping we could reschedule for early next month, Our trip has been postponed until the 2nd.
我想訂在下個月的月初。我們推遲到2號纔出差。

Ron: Why don’t’ we say the 3rd around 2:00 p.m.?
那三號下午兩點左右見面行嗎?

Kim: That works for me! I will call you when I get into town to reconfirm.
可以,我到了後再打電話給你確認。

Ron: Great. Talk to you then.
好的。再聯繫。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章