商務英語常用商務英語口語

職場社交英語 Lesson 39:你這個瘋婆娘!

本文已影響 1.47W人 

職場社交英語 Lesson 39:你這個瘋婆娘!

SCENE④ C 在吉娜的隔間

padding-bottom: 66.88%;">職場社交英語 Lesson 39:你這個瘋婆娘!

【你這個瘋婆娘!】

Elvin: ZINA! You 1) fruitcake! Who do you think you are, promising we'd be ready next week!?

艾文: 吉娜!你這個瘋婆娘!你自以爲是誰啊,敢承諾別人我們下星期就會準備好?

Zina: Cool it, Elvin. Don't call me names.

吉娜: 冷靜點,艾文。別罵人嘛。

Elvin: I'll call you whatever I feel like! You're an out-of-control, 2) arrogant, stupid sales horse!

艾文: 我愛怎麼罵就怎麼罵!你這個失去控制、自大又愚蠢的死業務員!

Zina: 3) Watch your mouth, Elvin, or I'll tear that ring right out of your nose!

吉娜: 嘴巴放乾淨一點,艾文,不然我就把你的鼻環給扯下來!

Elvin: I'd like to see you try!

艾文: 我倒想看看你敢是不敢!

Zina: Do you mean that?

吉娜: 你是說真的?

語言詳解

A: Why won't Thomas ever say he's sorry?

爲什麼湯瑪斯從不說抱歉。

B: He's too arrogant to admit he's wrong.

他自負得不敢承認錯誤。

【call me names 罵我】

call me names這裏的me是受格,而且names是複數,意思是指“(有人)罵我”,可不是Somebody calls my name.“(有人)叫我名字”。

A: You are an idiot. You stupid, stupid fool.

你是個白癡。你這個愚蠢到家的笨蛋。

B: Hey, stop calling me names. You're hurting my feelings.

嘿,別罵我。你傷害到我的感情了。

A: Was there anything interesting at the meeting yesterday?

昨天會議上有什麼有趣的事嗎?

B: Not much, except that they started to call each other's names at the end.

沒有什麼,只是到末了他們開始互相辱罵起來。

1) fruitcake (n.) (俚)瘋子,古怪的人

2) arrogant (a.) 驕傲的,自負的

3) Watch your mouth. 嘴巴放乾淨點。這句話用於對方出言不遜之時。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章