商務英語英語商務談判對話

商務英語談判對話 03 01

本文已影響 2.49W人 
ing-bottom: 133.33%;">商務英語談判對話 03-01
Chapter 13

alter the Schedule of Payments改變付款日期

Dialog

A fifth bargaining chip could be to alter the schedule of payments. Because this is frequently done in construction contracts, I changed the scene to that type of job for this dialog.

第五個可以用來議價的籌碼是改變原訂的付款日期。因爲在工程合約中這種情況常常發生,所以我在這個對話中,稍微將工作場景修改了一下。



Mel:There you go. Everything just like you requested, except the price.

好了,一切都合你的意了,除了價格以外。

Bill:Why not the price?

爲什麼價格不行?

Mel:Well,your terms require me to carry the cost of everything and wait for my payment until 30 days after the work is completed.

這個嘛,你的條件是要我全額負擔開銷,直到完工後一個月才能取款。

Bill:That's right.

沒錯。

I wnat to be sure everything is done right before I pay you off, otherwise you might not response to my call back to complete the punch list.

我想確定全部完善後才付款,不然,一出問題你可能就不會回覆了。

Mel:I can understand that, but in the meantime I have to cover the cost of materials and payroll for your job.

我瞭解你的顧慮,但是我還要負擔你的材料費和工人的薪資。

The increase in to cover the cost of a short-term loan I have to get to stay in business while you wait and make sure.

爲了等你那一個月,我可能要週轉貸款,打平經營費用;所以反應給你的就是漲價。

Bill:How about if I alter the deal to 50% upon substantial completion and 50% within 30 days?

那我改成大致完工後就付一半,完工一個月再付一半呢?

Mel:Still the same.

還是一樣。

I'll got to have some front money to buy supplies,and no more than 10% retained pending final inspection.

我一定要有前置費去買原料、補給品,所以在你檢查確定前,頂多可以扣押10%的尾款。

Bill:Then,how do I know you'll come back and finish the job?

那我怎麼知道你會不會把工作做完?

Mel:You have my word.

我跟你保證。

That's enough for most people.

通常大家聽我這麼說就夠了。

Bill:Okay, then, how's this.

好,這樣吧。

I buy the materials and have them delivered here, and I retain 15% for up to 30 days after the punch list.

我負責買材料,並運送到這裏;完工後,我會扣百分之十五的尾款,一個月後付清。

I'll give you the rest upon substantial completion ,so you can make your payroll.

只要大部分完工,我就先付百分之八十五,這樣你就可以會工人的薪水了。

Mel: All right.

好吧。

I'll do it for nothing up front,but you buy the supplies,and pay me everything except 15% retainage,upon substantial completion.

這樣沒有前置費,我也可以動工。但你得負責購買材料,在工作大致完成後,你要支付百分之八十五的貨款,扣押款不得超過15%。

Bill: Done!

成交!

Vocabulary重要詞彙

punch list後續表單(工程中指完工後的需整改的記錄)

payroll薪資總額

alter改變

front money預付之訂金

retainage尾款(工程中指保脩金之類的預留金)

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章